whitley county jail
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sos

United States

#1 Oct 5, 2008
how many men and women do you know that cheats when they get a job at the Jail??
Little curious

Corbin, KY

#2 Oct 5, 2008
sos wrote:
how many men and women do you know that cheats when they get a job at the Jail??
Nobody........
WOW

Winchester, KY

#3 Oct 5, 2008
That's a lie!!! I work there and know better...if they aren't screwing each other they're screwing the inmates. Hell the guards male and female hook up with inmates in the jail and after they get out!
jojo

Anderson, SC

#4 Oct 9, 2008
really?
Tell

United States

#5 Oct 9, 2008
So whos sleeping with who?
sharmane

Corbin, KY

#6 Oct 9, 2008
tell me tell me i know some people that work there and that are in there
Wonder

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 9, 2008
How does a girl like Christina Lafollette Know as Tina, how does she get a job at the jail, i know her,,,period. Must have used someone else piss. LOL. Because don't believe she could pass her own drug test. Need a new jail seems like. Vote him out, i am next go around. Because i have seen more doopie's working the jail, then what you see incarserated over there. Strange huhhh.

“sharmane”

Since: Oct 08

williamsburg

#8 Oct 9, 2008
i cant believe alot of dope heads work there
colonels

United States

#9 Oct 10, 2008
sharmane wrote:
i cant believe alot of dope heads work there
one of my best friends work there,"martha", and i damn sure know she isn't a drug head.
not everyone

Winchester, KY

#10 Oct 10, 2008
not everyone that works there is a dope head..and if they are they dont last long there. they do a good job up there at the jail. its hard to find the right person to work there because not everyone is cut out for it! tou half to deal with alot of shit to work there.and even on your days off you always half to look over your shoulder, because you dont know who you have pissed off because you didnt give them what they want..its tough trying to please a CONVICT!
colonels

United States

#11 Oct 11, 2008
not everyone wrote:
not everyone that works there is a dope head..and if they are they dont last long there. they do a good job up there at the jail. its hard to find the right person to work there because not everyone is cut out for it! tou half to deal with alot of shit to work there.and even on your days off you always half to look over your shoulder, because you dont know who you have pissed off because you didnt give them what they want..its tough trying to please a CONVICT!
your exactly right......martha has even had threatening phone calls to her home number, she had to get her number changed to private, she is a very good person, and would help anyone, she is a true friend to me, she has been through alot up there, but she keeps saying, "i have to stay there, i have a house payment to make"
colonels

United States

#12 Oct 11, 2008
WOW wrote:
That's a lie!!! I work there and know better...if they aren't screwing each other they're screwing the inmates. Hell the guards male and female hook up with inmates in the jail and after they get out!
yep, i do know a few that has done this...your right.
boo

Tellico Plains, TN

#13 Oct 11, 2008
I don't believe that there are as many screwing around as you think but I'm sure there are some that would do this Bob O'neal has his pick because if you don't you might get a beating it's what Bob does best and kenny lets bob have his way.
justreading

Corbin, KY

#14 Oct 11, 2008
boo wrote:
I don't believe that there are as many screwing around as you think but I'm sure there are some that would do this Bob O'neal has his pick because if you don't you might get a beating it's what Bob does best and kenny lets bob have his way.
You guys are full of sh**! Bob O'Neal ain't even able to beat anybody!
A Friend to Ken and Bob

London, KY

#15 Oct 11, 2008
I used to work the lake with Ken Mobley and have actually went into the city of Corbin using Corbin PD to help arrest someone I was after. I know this talk about both men are out of text for both. These two men have had long and spotless police careers and Im sure they wont put up with any kind of foolish behavior from both inmates and staff. These men are two of the finest people I have ever known and worked with. This crap makes me sick and to think folks in Williamsburg try to destroy the professional lives of both. Nice try but you all aint fooling anyone. Hang in there guys.
just me

Corbin, KY

#16 Oct 11, 2008
A Friend to Ken and Bob wrote:
I used to work the lake with Ken Mobley and have actually went into the city of Corbin using Corbin PD to help arrest someone I was after. I know this talk about both men are out of text for both. These two men have had long and spotless police careers and Im sure they wont put up with any kind of foolish behavior from both inmates and staff. These men are two of the finest people I have ever known and worked with. This crap makes me sick and to think folks in Williamsburg try to destroy the professional lives of both. Nice try but you all aint fooling anyone. Hang in there guys.
I absolutely agree. Maybe you took my last comment wrong. I know Bob personally myself, and I know he has some health issues. I have recently gotten to know Ken, and he seems like a great person for that position. Guys don't pay any attention to what is on here if you are reading. Some people that have been in jail just want to get on here to try to get paybacks......
wchs

Anderson, SC

#17 Oct 11, 2008
my mother works at the jail and shes no druggie or anything i think you all need to just shut up about the jail. I know some of the gaurds and they are nice people, so yeah i think you need to find something else to do.
rumor has it

AOL

#18 Oct 12, 2008
ken and bob do a great job, but who really runs that jail? rumor is it's robby he has more authorty than anyone. piss him off and and you'll get more time.
i know an inmate that got released she told me if you'd show robbie her tits he'd give her cig or anythig else she needed. just wondering when will everyone in the county get a clue.
colonels

United States

#19 Oct 13, 2008
rumor has it wrote:
ken and bob do a great job, but who really runs that jail? rumor is it's robby he has more authorty than anyone. piss him off and and you'll get more time.
i know an inmate that got released she told me if you'd show robbie her tits he'd give her cig or anythig else she needed. just wondering when will everyone in the county get a clue.
this does not suprise me at all, and i have heard worse than this on ole robby......
mad mother

United States

#20 Oct 21, 2008
well i know ken and bob and i know who runs the jail ken does and i am sure you drug addicts that is on here wants jerry back in there so you can get your meth and your pills off the cantene and walk out and get all the makings to make your hoochy juice and be able to smoke your dope anytime you want and as for tina she is being watched as of a week ago when ken and bob spots a dope head they fire them so back off of the jail because it is run right so kiss off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min another viewer 158,001
Murder 2 hr Ust 84
Paskel Petrey and Maude Petrey. (May '12) 2 hr Paskel Petrey 10
who is the hottest girl in whitley county (Jan '09) Tue les 106
Why do young girls like older guys Mon insanity becomes me 14
Savoy Mon insanity becomes me 14
Does the truth hurt Selena Moore? Mon Ihateyou 1

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages