looking for my biological father bill...

looking for my biological father billy ramey anyone know him

Posted in the Williamsburg Forum

charles whitlock

Leesburg, FL

#1 Aug 13, 2010
please help
RAMESYS FRIEND

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Aug 13, 2010
WHAT IS UR MOM'S NAME??
RAMEYS FRIEND

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Aug 13, 2010
I KNOW ALL OF THEM.WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW??
kky

Anderson, SC

#4 Aug 15, 2010
He is running around here i dont hink you really want to find him! He aint no good hun! GOod luck in your future
RAMEYS FRIEND

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Aug 15, 2010
whats wroung he must have put ur ass in ur place we understand lol.mind ur own shit.
birdman

United States

#6 Aug 16, 2010
Try any of of the prison systems bordering Kentucky.He has visited them all.
hit man

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Aug 16, 2010
billy ramey sr is dead and jr in prsion...
somebody

Murray, KY

#8 Aug 18, 2010
hit man wrote:
so why does'nt ramey's friend say so?
advice

Murray, KY

#9 Aug 18, 2010
Get into the phone directory (book) and call a few ramey's in williamsburg you will more than likely find him that way, then u decide to see him or not.......................The Choice Is Yours
HIT MAN

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Aug 18, 2010
try my space.ramey in williamsburg ky zip 40769 hope this help's you out and when people talk shit thats all it is is shit.
Can help some

Madisonville, KY

#11 Aug 18, 2010
He is in the KY State Penitentiary in Eddyville, Kentucky. All ya gotta do to find out all the info you need to about that is to do a search in Yahoo for "KY inmate search", click on the corrections website,scroll down the page to the Kentucky Offender Online Lookup System,click on it then type his name is the Last Name and First Name box,then click the Search Date & it's that simple!
HIT MAN

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Aug 18, 2010
he's looking for his dad not his brother. billy jr is in prison.and sr has passed away 7-25-10...
SAD

Murray, KY

#13 Aug 18, 2010
SAD they just missed him to bad his dad did'nt look for him, He could go see his brother maybe that wuld b a good idea maybe he could get some pictures from some of the family tooo. God bless yah
HIT MAN

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Aug 19, 2010
charles whitlock wrote:
please help
charles is ur mom's name peggy if so yes bill ramey is ur dad and u have a brother's and sisters that would like to meet you and that you can find them on my space hope this helps.good luck.
kayla

Mayfield, KY

#15 Aug 24, 2010
hey this is billy rameys neice. are you talkin about jr. or sr?? if you are serious about him being your dad then give me your moms name and give you # and i'll help you. i write him all the time like to be a help to ya.
Kim

Gorham, IL

#16 Aug 24, 2010
hit man wrote:
Billy Sr as in Bob? Please tell me he is not
Kim

Gorham, IL

#17 Aug 24, 2010
I just wanted to let you all know im very sorry to hear about your loss, if there is anything i can do you all know how to get up with me
Good guy

Madisonville, KY

#18 Aug 25, 2010
I knowed Bob for about 18 years, I'm not any kin to him just a friend and he was a good guy. I know some people didn't like him much but I think that's because they just didn't know much about him and they just assumed he wasn't a nice person. He used to sell used cars from his house for a little while and he gave me a Siberian husky dog once that he really didn't want to get rid of but he couldn't take care of it, it had one blue eye and one brown eye. I didn't know he had even passed away so I found out through Ricky, one of his son's about Bob dying then I saw his obituary and cut it out of the newspaper. I don't have any pictures of Bob but to try to describe him he was a good looking man, I always thought he was to skinny LOL. He always wore boots and a hat, like a cowboy type hat not the baseball cap type. He was just a simple man and I miss him to.
sorry

United States

#19 Aug 25, 2010
Can help some wrote:
He is in the KY State Penitentiary in Eddyville, Kentucky. All ya gotta do to find out all the info you need to about that is to do a search in Yahoo for "KY inmate search", click on the corrections website,scroll down the page to the Kentucky Offender Online Lookup System,click on it then type his name is the Last Name and First Name box,then click the Search Date & it's that simple!
Here is a direct link to Billy E. Ramey prison status.

http://apps.corrections.ky.gov/KOOL/ioffres.a...
Rickys Sister BJ

Richmond, KY

#22 Nov 8, 2010
Good guy wrote:
I knowed Bob for about 18 years, I'm not any kin to him just a friend and he was a good guy. I know some people didn't like him much but I think that's because they just didn't know much about him and they just assumed he wasn't a nice person. He used to sell used cars from his house for a little while and he gave me a Siberian husky dog once that he really didn't want to get rid of but he couldn't take care of it, it had one blue eye and one brown eye. I didn't know he had even passed away so I found out through Ricky, one of his son's about Bob dying then I saw his obituary and cut it out of the newspaper. I don't have any pictures of Bob but to try to describe him he was a good looking man, I always thought he was to skinny LOL. He always wore boots and a hat, like a cowboy type hat not the baseball cap type. He was just a simple man and I miss him to.
who r ya?? Im BJ his baby girl....piises me off all this people on here talking smack about someone who isnt here to DEFEND himself but BY GOD IM STILL ALIVE AND WILL DEFEND HIM TILL MY LAST BREATH....thnks for the kind words

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CriminalForever 158,056
who is the hottest girl in whitley county (Jan '09) 4 hr robbie 110
Murder 4 hr Yep 131
Laura Braden Singleton 16 hr CuriousKat 2
Alt Right Wed Anon 1
Paskel Petrey and Maude Petrey. (May '12) Wed Paskel Petrey 10
Why do young girls like older guys Jan 16 insanity becomes me 14

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages