curious

London, KY

#1 Feb 12, 2013
How much is everybodys electric bills running?
WburgGirl

Corbin, KY

#2 Feb 13, 2013
my bill is $400 and i heat with coal
Jeff Boomhauer

Williamsburg, KY

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Around $250 a month on KU. Our house is all-electric. I'll stop griping about my bill if folks on Jellico are a lot higher. That sucks!
WburgGirl

Corbin, KY

#4 Feb 13, 2013
i wish i had KU.electric i live in ky but my electric comes out of jellico
wow

Corbin, KY

#5 Mar 6, 2013
I live in Ky but have jellico electric and this month the bill is almost 300.00 dollars. I think that they just charge what they want to.
I hate jellico electric

Corbin, KY

#6 Mar 9, 2013
My bill is around $200.00 a month and I have a fireplace. In my house, you have to sit around with a jacket on because if you turned up the heat to be warm you would pay alot more. I hate Jellico electric. They rob people...
ERM

Williamsburg, KY

#7 Mar 10, 2013
jellico eletric is high mine was 373.24 we keep our heat at 69 and air around 78 we never have a bill under 150.00 gonna sell out and move back to the burg.
I hate jellico electric

Corbin, KY

#8 Mar 10, 2013
and at one time if you were late, they would put a notice on your door to tell you that you were late and charge you $25.00 extra. They said that it was to let you no so that they wouldn't turn off your electric. How stupid, I refused to pay it. I am sure that it was added to my bill and I didn't notice. If you live in ky, you should have Ky electric. If not, we should be aloud to have tennessee car insurance, which is cheaper. Cause we pay tennessee taxes on our electric bill..
Mike

Lancing, TN

#9 Mar 11, 2013
I have Recc and my heat bill runs 140-160 a month and air is 80-100. I live in a 3 bedrooms house and it isn't small. I thought the electric bill with Recc would be higher. My sewer bill is 40 and highland charges 120 for phone and Internet. Go access if you can !! Ky people should have ky Electric company's. kinda like Cumberland electric, why a Corbin based place in mccreary county ?
WburgGirl

Corbin, KY

#10 Apr 9, 2013
i heat with coal and i hang my clothing out side my bill runs about 368- 400 about every month

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Patriot 166,449
Tragic (Jan '17) 4 hr john 263
Road dept. news 14 hr livewire141 4
News Kentucky couple charged with beating woman with... Mon Curiosity 24
Williamsburg Plastics no no (Dec '16) Mon Curiosity 41
Brandon Mon Mom 9
Wburg plastic employees not working monday for ... Mon Truth 5

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages