Comments
41 - 59 of 59 Comments Last updated Jun 23, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Forget a petition

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Jul 22, 2011
 

Judged:

4

2

1

This problem must be dealt with in the voting booth. Put the board members out and a new administration in.

20 years of having the same people in office leads to the abuse of power. These folks feel they are unbeatable.

The truth is no one is unbeatable. Go vote.
pray for hope

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Jul 22, 2011
 
Thanks for the facts but surely you would want some form of counseling for an adult with this behavior. Why was campus police not the one breaking up the fight?
so so just me

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Jul 22, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

If I was as jealous of someone as these people are, of Tammy Walker, I would be putting my name on here ...Or I would shut my mouth and never let anyone know I was that jealous of her...this is the biggest joke I have ever read on here...I come here..just to get me a laugh for the day...and boy ...they are sure jealous of her ha ha what a laugh,,,be back tomorrow for more
for real

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Jul 23, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I think anyone who is around children need to be checked out to the max. IF they have worn the orange jumpsuit should be kicked out of the school system PERIOD. teach by example....some get special treatment wonder why?

we ought to put all the cute little pix of them on here in there orangie wear!!!! the pix are public afterall
Think

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Jul 24, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Noone is jealous of Tammy. We r just saying if she wants to work in the education field she should have the proper education, training and set an example for the youth of the county. Not behaving in a vulgar Jerry springer way
Big Shot

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Jul 24, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Louise wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is,if this were a normal citizen or a normal parent, we would have been banned off the campus of WC not hired back for a supposively 50000.00+ job! Nothing but corruption in that school system. The petition part was not concerning someone not liking Tammy Walker, it would have been to petition her job being given back to her after spending time in jail.
She spent 3 hours in a holding cell.......Where in the world did you get $50,000.00 for her salary. How do you know she does not have the education and experience for the job? You must be a very sheltered person that has never been to Wal-mart or any public place for that matter and heard a person curse. This is America and you will hear and see a lot worse than that everyday. Also, for your info. She does have the education and experience. I believe it was you in a few earlier post saying she quit Cumberland College. Again for your info. She never went a day at Whitley or Cumberland. She did not graduate from any of our local schools, she did not live her then. She also did not graduate from Cumberland but she did graduate from high school and college. I would tell you where but since you know her so well you tell us. Lol. Get a real life and complain about a few real problems not this.
Louisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Jul 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There are also more employees in the county that gets promotions and nobody seems to know "where" they got their degree. They mysteriously get educated when certain jobs are created for them with high paying salaries. Come on Tammy, just what kind of degree do you hold? Inquiring minds just want to know! There is such a thing as the Open Records Law you know.
Wake Up WC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Jul 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

She has no degree. Why can't you people wake up. You voted a Sheriff in office multiple terms who was way worse than anyone he ever arrested. If this don't give you the modivation to vote out the current board members then nothing will and you obviously don't care about your school system and how YOUR tax dollars are put to use!!!! Make some serious changes in the school board next election!!!!! It obviously needs overhauled!!!
Who Cares

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Jul 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Wake Up WC wrote:
She has no degree. Why can't you people wake up. You voted a Sheriff in office multiple terms who was way worse than anyone he ever arrested. If this don't give you the modivation to vote out the current board members then nothing will and you obviously don't care about your school system and how YOUR tax dollars are put to use!!!! Make some serious changes in the school board next election!!!!! It obviously needs overhauled!!!
Who cares.......Do you want her job or something? Let it go. I do not even know this person. I actually clicked on this topic by accident a few weeks ago. I just go back to it every once in awhile to laugh at you people. Williamsburg must be a pretty dead little town, with nothing to do or talk about because you all are running this in the ground. No one cares but a few of you all. You can tell by the time of this post I work 3rd shift and usually get home sit down and try to relax before going to bed. I often get on the computer and read crazy stuff in different places than where I live, so when I wake in the evening for another work day I feel happy about my little town of BEREA. GOOD NIGHT
Lol

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Jul 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Same old crew just stirring up trouble. Get over it!
yes

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Jul 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares.......Do you want her job or something? Let it go. I do not even know this person. I actually clicked on this topic by accident a few weeks ago. I just go back to it every once in awhile to laugh at you people. Williamsburg must be a pretty dead little town, with nothing to do or talk about because you all are running this in the ground. No one cares but a few of you all. You can tell by the time of this post I work 3rd shift and usually get home sit down and try to relax before going to bed. I often get on the computer and read crazy stuff in different places than where I live, so when I wake in the evening for another work day I feel happy about my little town of BEREA. GOOD NIGHT
yes you have this right....I am so ashame to let anyone know that williamsburg is my home town, anymore,sure glad I was smart enoughn to get out of there years ago, I come to this williamsburg topis post, to read about my hometown and get some good laughs...what is it with these few people, seems they are so jealous...or are they just so bored with their life...you would think they would shut up or go and talk to this lady face to face and get over it...from reading this and from, what I read in the paper,,,,,she did not do anything...that bad... and also she had enoughn guts, to write that in the paper, and say she was sorry, also explaining why and etc...What else are they wanting her to do....sounds like she is a very smart lady,,,,I wonder what the few people on here writing about her are like sure makes you wonder...I thought you always gave someone a second chance, when they do as she has done... even writing something in the paper like that ...that took a lot of GUTS for her to do ...So I would say give the women a chance ,,,,and get out and get you a job ...or do something to take up some of your time...then you want have to set and ponder about someone out there trying to do right....just my 2 cents worth ..sorry but I had to put it in ,,,I have read this.. and it is getting to be the JOKE of the day ...here where I live..Thank you...but this is a public form...
Lol

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Jul 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Bingo!
TO WHO CARES

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Jul 26, 2011
 

Judged:

4

1

1

I care. If you have anything about you you would care too. I don't want her job but I feel that if the school system wants to hand out these made up jobs (waste of tax money) it should go to someone with a college degree. Whitley County school system is a discrase to the Commonwealth of Kentucky. I don't even know her but it's obvious what kinda person she is. A teacher almost killed earlier in the day and her acting like a total redneck and whats sad the school system stands behind her. Yes my friend I care. I just hope their is enough good people left in WC to stand up and together show we care at the next school board election.
Who Cares

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Jul 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TO WHO CARES wrote:
I care. If you have anything about you you would care too. I don't want her job but I feel that if the school system wants to hand out these made up jobs (waste of tax money) it should go to someone with a college degree. Whitley County school system is a discrase to the Commonwealth of Kentucky. I don't even know her but it's obvious what kinda person she is. A teacher almost killed earlier in the day and her acting like a total redneck and whats sad the school system stands behind her. Yes my friend I care. I just hope their is enough good people left in WC to stand up and together show we care at the next school board election.
NO...STILL DON'T CARE.....Thanks for the laugh. Lol
TO WHO CARES

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Jul 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It's obvious you do care or you wouldn't be on here checking out the updates every 20 mins. Now thats something to laugh at!!!
I CARE 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Jul 27, 2011
 
Which board member do you think needs to be the first voted out? Who has done the dirtiest deeds?
I CARE 2

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Jul 27, 2011
 
I think it should b Steve Jackson.
Go get um

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Jun 23, 2012
 
Wonder what kind of fit she threw when her daughter didn't win Whitley County Fair?
Think so

Crestwood, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Jun 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Go get um wrote:
Wonder what kind of fit she threw when her daughter didn't win Whitley County Fair?
I never though Tammy or her daughter were beauty contest material!!! That is my opinion but beauty is in the eye of the beholder or how deep daddy wants to dip into his pocket

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Williamsburg Forum right now

Search the Williamsburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Cornelius Scudmister 147,066
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr AAA 129,002
we need to consolidate are school districts 4 hr bullcrap 8
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr Buck Ofama 16,131
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) Tue _-_Nope_-_ 81,562
Looking for a Trailer to rent. Tue Teddy Walter 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Tue Flint hill bandit 26,210
•••
•••
•••
•••

Williamsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Williamsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Williamsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Williamsburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••