curious

Somerset, KY

#1 Apr 20, 2009
Does anyone know anything about her
ole dad

Somerset, KY

#2 Jan 10, 2011
She has some good stuff.Her Mom and dad r ratts.Her sister i Crystal is a BI sexual. I:ve did her and her siser.Her sis likes it in the back. Her dad Tim Bunch is A ratt.D i mention that I:m 53.
Dwight Haynes

Murray, KY

#3 Nov 18, 2011
I know who you are and I would like for you to reveal it there James Dean. this is your nephew Dwight , and I do not like you disrespecting her. So if you did then feel free to post your blog but the Chelsea I knoe would not give you the time a day. waiting for your response...
frued

Winchester, KY

#4 Nov 18, 2011
ole dad wrote:
She has some good stuff.Her Mom and dad r ratts.Her sister i Crystal is a BI sexual. I:ve did her and her siser.Her sis likes it in the back. Her dad Tim Bunch is A ratt.D i mention that I:m 53.
I know she likes them older(must have daddy issues)
didn't she use to live with jack m. and she dated that rawles man that was at least twiced her age!
Psych

Nerinx, KY

#5 Nov 19, 2011
frued wrote:
<quoted text>
I know she likes them older(must have daddy issues)
didn't she use to live with jack m. and she dated that rawles man that was at least twiced her age!
If you are going to use his name as your post name, at least learn to spell it right! It is FREUD! Geez people!
Psych

Nerinx, KY

#6 Nov 19, 2011
ole dad wrote:
You need some intense psychotherapy. Your post makes you sound like an absolute PERVERT. Leave the details about your sex life in your bedroom you dirty old man! Sickening!
wow

Richmond, KY

#7 Nov 20, 2011
Dwight Haynes wrote:
I know who you are and I would like for you to reveal it there James Dean. this is your nephew Dwight , and I do not like you disrespecting her. So if you did then feel free to post your blog but the Chelsea I knoe would not give you the time a day. waiting for your response...
Wow...I respect you for taking up for Chelsea on here. sounds like that other dude needs his a$$ kicked good for him! It is disgraceful the talk he handled on here about her! Needs to be reported to Topix authorities! Hope you kick his butt for him!
yep

Richmond, KY

#8 Nov 21, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Wow...I respect you for taking up for Chelsea on here. sounds like that other dude needs his a$$ kicked good for him! It is disgraceful the talk he handled on here about her! Needs to be reported to Topix authorities! Hope you kick his butt for him!
well said. more da*n perverts rouond here any more.
Chelsea bunch

United States

#9 Jun 8, 2016
Lmao. I just love reading stuff about me on here when all of it isnt true. But hey thats ok because look at where im at now have my own house that ive worked my ass off for with no help from anyone. And i dont live in that town think god for that everyday. Have two wonderful sons and yes they have the same dad and im happily married for 6 yrs and still going strong. So for the people that talked shit about me on here just know when u layed down at night know that ive never past jugement on no one because one day u might needed thier help. How ive lived my life im the past was bad but i know its made me a strong independent woman for my kids. I will never again have to depend on a poor man. My dad had alot of people hate him and probably wanted to even kill him. But im glad he was my dad because he loved me so much and i know that now. He might be gone from this earth but he still lives on inside me everyday. My son and dad r watching over me and my kids. Thank u for reading this and hope everyone finds happiness in their lives so they can stop worrying about other people's life.
Truth so get some

Williamsburg, KY

#10 Jul 11, 2016
She cheats on her husband everytime she is in town with his nephew. Pathetic. Cant make a wh*re into a house wife!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pussyhat Project tops off Women's March on Wash... 53 min Proud Deplorable 2
How many partners did your wife have, how do yo... (Feb '12) 1 hr MR ABBIE 32
Looking for work 1 hr Middlesboro Man 29
Nicholas Jones, Rodney Bullock, Benjamin Strong 2 hr Truth is Truth 4
Murder 3 hr Praying 141
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Shane 158,110
who is the hottest girl in whitley county (Jan '09) 18 hr trevor 112

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance