Court watcher

Richmond, KY

#105 Mar 17, 2011
old harlan co wrote:
harlan county needs to be looked at next. after they clean up whitley county.
Amen to that.
Nostradamus

Lebanon, KY

#106 Mar 17, 2011
I heard Ron voluntarely gave up his law license.

They were Federal charges against him.The Feds do not trust the locals, obviously so.

The Feds are cleaning up the Counties one by one. They just finished up Clay county. Had started handing out subpoenas in Knox but placed it on hold to concentrate on Whitley. They will get back to Knox after Whitley is done.

They are not done in Whitley yet. More heads will roll as very few have any "backbone" and everyone is "ratting" in order to save themselves.

A "bomb" must also be forthcoming from Brad Naighbert, who asked for a postponement of his sentence and that motion is under seal. Wonder why...lmao...Main Street must be "shaking"...

If it is of any comfort, occurrences like hese are common in most small counties throughout this country. They are also common in Washington..but there the crooks are more sophisticated!

"Do not do the crime unless you can do the time!"
Nostradamus

Lebanon, KY

#107 Mar 17, 2011
By the way, the Feds looooooooove to indict attorneys and judges!
-Whipper Snapper

Mayfield, KY

#108 Mar 17, 2011
I have always heard that the cops used to beat a suspect with a rubber hose to get him to talk but in the case of Ron the con, I heard that they were having to beat him to try and get him to shut up.
jack

AOL

#109 Mar 17, 2011
i dont think pat white is so honest, what about him putting mobley back in office? how long does it take to get somebody to stay out of office? it didnt do us any good to vote him out. that mess had me all tore up. if my body would co-operate i would run for jailer. i believe i could keep our people from dieing in there. i hope how soon he is gone.
Jason

Ripley, TN

#110 Mar 17, 2011
jack wrote:
i dont think pat white is so honest, what about him putting mobley back in office? how long does it take to get somebody to stay out of office? it didnt do us any good to vote him out. that mess had me all tore up. if my body would co-operate i would run for jailer. i believe i could keep our people from dieing in there. i hope how soon he is gone.
thanks to Mobley at least we have a jail. Remember what shape Jerry Taylor had it in. I bet u liked him though, didnt ya? As far as people dying there, there is a lot of people in there it's bound to happen sometimes. Most of them OD so it's really not too big of a lost.
honest

Cynthiana, KY

#111 Mar 17, 2011
Jason wrote:
<quoted text> thanks to Mobley at least we have a jail. Remember what shape Jerry Taylor had it in. I bet u liked him though, didnt ya? As far as people dying there, there is a lot of people in there it's bound to happen sometimes. Most of them OD so it's really not too big of a lost.
Well Jason are they supposed to OD in jail after they have been there several days? Maybe it's a delayed reaction, yeah that's it.
not so fast

Whitley City, KY

#112 Mar 17, 2011
Jason wrote:
<quoted text> thanks to Mobley at least we have a jail. Remember what shape Jerry Taylor had it in. I bet u liked him though, didnt ya? As far as people dying there, there is a lot of people in there it's bound to happen sometimes. Most of them OD so it's really not too big of a lost.
not so fast there, [email protected] might not be jailer for as long as he thinks. this big plan may have backfired and got him on the radar, full screen. we may have to have new elections by the time the feds get done. just stand back and watch.
Hmmmmm

Athens, TN

#113 Mar 17, 2011
Lets see...Judges have come and gone over the years but the prosecutors have remained the same. How is it possible to have a charge reduced to a misdemeanor from a felony with only the arresting officer and the attorney involved I've been around a long time and I really thought there had to be a courtroom involved somewhere,am I wrong.
w-c-iscRookeD

Somerset, KY

#114 Mar 17, 2011
I wonder if they tie in judges and prosecuter,, if this means they will have to look into all the cases they have done,, and release everybody ??
Well

Richmond, KY

#115 Mar 17, 2011
HA HA HA wrote:
I want to know why the attorney that purchased the guns from Hodge hasn't gotten in trouble.
From what I have heard, Paul Croley is indeed in trouble as well as some more very influential folks in town. Hang onto ya hats falks! The bigger they come, the harder they fall. Brad Nighbert and Lawrence Hodge have spilled the beans on every one they know to save their own hides. I hear they are just getting started.
Well

Richmond, KY

#116 Mar 17, 2011
And do not think that Jerry Bunch and that crew have not sang like canarys as well!
needthebus

Somerset, KY

#117 Mar 17, 2011
They will have to pull an greyhound bus in town, to load all those crooked basterds up, when they start singing on each other !!
welll

Pine Knot, KY

#119 Mar 17, 2011
I would like to see them get Allen Triemble... I think he should be replaced..BIG TIME...
jack

AOL

#120 Mar 17, 2011
hey jason--would it be a big deal if one that od d was your family member? i hate when people say or think, oh its just a junkie a nobody . who cares about them? have you never made a bad mistake,people who have used drugs are still human.
United States

#121 Mar 17, 2011
the feds need to sit in on court sometime both circuit and district what a joke and a zoo!!!! I have been in court for years and it is all about money. In circuit court people mill around I have never been in a court so disorganized. Please help us. Whitley Co is a good place to live and will be a wonderful place after this clean up!!
charlie sheen

Corbin, KY

#122 Mar 17, 2011
w-c-iscRookeD wrote:
I wonder if they tie in judges and prosecuter,, if this means they will have to look into all the cases they have done,, and release everybody ??
let the appeals begin! I believe you are right on where there smoke...oh baby...theres FIRE!!! wonder how many judges have their hands in this mess?
Jason

Ripley, TN

#124 Mar 18, 2011
jack wrote:
hey jason--would it be a big deal if one that od d was your family member? i hate when people say or think, oh its just a junkie a nobody . who cares about them? have you never made a bad mistake,people who have used drugs are still human.
it actually did happen to a very close family member of mine. I hated it but I knew he was on drugs. I didn't blame everyone else.
Dewthedude

Madisonville, KY

#125 Mar 18, 2011
I think everyone should calm down and drink a Mountain Dew
no fizz

Corbin, KY

#126 Mar 18, 2011
the foodstamp people have traded all the pepsi in this town around so much these little stores and tobacco shacks have so much stock MY POP has lost it's FIZZ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min RLA 148,877
Msc, thoughts, give em to me 15 min Is he a cheater 29
Bonita you Promised Kids First ! 53 min Same ole 9
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 58 min Walk with God 1,249
Whitley Girls Basketball (Feb '12) 20 hr dicky V 87
Name some people that you went to school with. (Aug '09) Jun 21 Johney 67
Should teachers take away kids afternoon snack ... (Feb '09) Jun 20 Prissy 175
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages