Next Last
for what

Pineville, KY

#2 Nov 19, 2010
did he get caught? what was he suppose to get caught for? fill us in
screw u

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2010
that's the same dumbass that has been getting on here bashing ron all week. he needs to man up and deal with it instead of crybabying on topix.
patches

Mayfield, KY

#4 Nov 19, 2010
for real! dude is obsessed with him

Since: Nov 10

United States

#5 Nov 19, 2010
what are we going to do for a stand-up comedeing in the courtroom?
atoz

Corbin, KY

#6 Nov 19, 2010
for what wrote:
did he get caught? what was he suppose to get caught for? fill us in
don't worry gary barton already freed him for some "odd" reason

Since: Nov 10

United States

#7 Nov 19, 2010
You have to be in the click!!
indeed

Richmond, KY

#8 Nov 20, 2010
well was he arrested or not? if so for what?
wondering

Madisonville, KY

#9 Nov 20, 2010
what did he get arrested for? it's not in the papers.
whats up

Salem, WV

#10 Nov 21, 2010
wondering wrote:
what did he get arrested for? it's not in the papers.
i just wonder why it's not in the paper and why Gary B. got him out? maybe he knows something on him!
puncious power

Mayfield, KY

#11 Nov 21, 2010
i highly doubt that ron was arrested, because more people than just a small handful would know about it. i know people who work at the jail, courthouse, dispatch, and they are on topix quite often giving updates on the county officials.
patches

Mayfield, KY

#12 Nov 21, 2010
Another question? did the same dude who started that forum on the other lawyer start this? kinky lmao
corbin

Whitley City, KY

#13 Nov 21, 2010
rons, dad was the town drunk , snuffy reynolds .. he walked the streets and begged . he finally died in a house fire on tackett creek 1 room run down shack he heated with kerosene . rons' wife had the money .. ain't it funny how when ur useful ness is no longer needed you gotta go ? good hot place in hell for lawyers O and the old store keeper . see ya :) shameless greed bags .
Williamsburger

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Nov 21, 2010
corbin wrote:
rons, dad was the town drunk , snuffy reynolds .. he walked the streets and begged . he finally died in a house fire on tackett creek 1 room run down shack he heated with kerosene . rons' wife had the money .. ain't it funny how when ur useful ness is no longer needed you gotta go ? good hot place in hell for lawyers O and the old store keeper . see ya :) shameless greed bags .
I agree with you one this statement, I have known Ron, since we were kids and he has always been and always will be a bald head bastard.
abcd

Corbin, KY

#15 Nov 21, 2010
puncious power wrote:
i highly doubt that ron was arrested, because more people than just a small handful would know about it. i know people who work at the jail, courthouse, dispatch, and they are on topix quite often giving updates on the county officials.
they wouldnt have taken him to Whitley county jail if they did arrest him so no the jail here wouldnt have a clue.
Williamsburger

Middlesboro, KY

#16 Nov 21, 2010
I bet ole Ron, is sweating so much right now that he is growing hair on that bald head of his.
think about it

Weare, NH

#17 Nov 22, 2010
abcd wrote:
<quoted text>
they wouldnt have taken him to Whitley county jail if they did arrest him so no the jail here wouldnt have a clue.
the FBI wont deal with the williamsburg system, its fedral so it goes to Laurel Co to fedral court.
puncious power

Mayfield, KY

#18 Nov 22, 2010
i seen the other ones on jailtracker in grayson county....and it says they are being held on federal charges... jerry, keith, clarence....they are all in the same place....brad is in there also...i never knew that grayson county was for federal prisoners until a friend told me!!
1 out 2 in

Cynthiana, KY

#19 Nov 22, 2010
puncious power wrote:
i seen the other ones on jailtracker in grayson county....and it says they are being held on federal charges... jerry, keith, clarence....they are all in the same place....brad is in there also...i never knew that grayson county was for federal prisoners until a friend told me!!
Smith is out!!!!!
patriot

Frankfort, KY

#20 Nov 22, 2010
corbin wrote:
You sound like a very cold hearted person. How sad for you to get on here running down a mans father, deceased of all things. Ron has children and many friends and family that love him. I'm one of them. Ron is a good man with a big heart. Not without sin or fault but weak and human like the rest of us.
You are full of bitter. I feel sorry for you. Maybe Jesus will help clean your heart this Christmas season.
old broad

Mayfield, KY

#21 Nov 22, 2010
mercy some people have no idea how harmful words and half truths can be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 147,276
kristy Sutton 6 hr Jami 2
whos the girl?? 10 hr markeemark 2
iga Mon Noneya 1
fighting on peach lane Feb 7 Checkmate 4
looking for clients that need lawn care done??? (Mar '11) Feb 6 Rodrigo 5
who has been married the most in Williamsburg Feb 6 Honey Bun Bun 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages