gurlz

Corbin, KY

#1 Jun 17, 2010
anyone know her if so what do you think about her?
i know

Corbin, KY

#2 Jun 17, 2010
shes nothing but white trash
Brooklyn McElfresh

Corbin, KY

#3 Dec 1, 2010
I know her she is my mother. I am ashamed to call her my mother. I go through hell at school because all my teachers tought her. I wish she would get a life and quit using drugs because she is giving me a bad name.
huney bee

Ripley, TN

#4 Dec 3, 2010
Keep your chin up and your nose clean! Dont let what others do cause you to go down the wrong roads!

You are unique because you are you and God made us all unique so what anyone does should not reflect on us!

Sometimes people who dont think or pure idiots would pressure and put us down over what others do, never give up and never give in!

Push forward you have a life to lead dont let them pull you from your future you can have a wonderful life! Remind them that they are not from a perfect family - NoOne is! And NoOne is better than anyone else, some just make what they can out of life and do good with it.

Jesus Christ wants us all to be happy brooklyn, never forget that!

Your mom is going down the wrong path that should not reflect on you and I hate that peers and peer pressure is bothering you but you know what? They say what dont kill us makes us stronger!

Just keep yourself on the right straight and narrow and dont let others bring you down.

Talk to your mom straight write her a note if you got to but talk to her that may help.

Jesus Loves You
Shelle

Somerset, KY

#5 Dec 6, 2010
huney bee wrote:
Keep your chin up and your nose clean! Dont let what others do cause you to go down the wrong roads!
You are unique because you are you and God made us all unique so what anyone does should not reflect on us!
Sometimes people who dont think or pure idiots would pressure and put us down over what others do, never give up and never give in!
Push forward you have a life to lead dont let them pull you from your future you can have a wonderful life! Remind them that they are not from a perfect family - NoOne is! And NoOne is better than anyone else, some just make what they can out of life and do good with it.
Jesus Christ wants us all to be happy brooklyn, never forget that!
Your mom is going down the wrong path that should not reflect on you and I hate that peers and peer pressure is bothering you but you know what? They say what dont kill us makes us stronger!
Just keep yourself on the right straight and narrow and dont let others bring you down.
Talk to your mom straight write her a note if you got to but talk to her that may help.
Jesus Loves You
Great advice! I hope you take it Brooklyn and lead the wonderful life you really deserve...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitley county road department 1 hr Bob 3
Looking for a single Christian woman 1 hr wayoflife 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr love 169,039
Teresa Woods 8 hr Truethat 5
Whitley Co football 15 hr Timmy 1
WCH football 15 hr Tim 1
Calvin jones 17 hr Rebel 2

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance