wondering?
omg

Trenton, IL

#2 Nov 5, 2009
When did this happen?
Always Drama

Washington, DC

#3 Nov 5, 2009
With all the men going in and out of there, I would not be surprised at all. Anyone got any details?
well well

Garrettsville, OH

#4 Nov 5, 2009
brian sulfridge lol, need a pill.shot his slef,in the leg.he CRAZZY, thay few him out to the hospital,he needs help mentile,needs too go to the trillum center.lol hes done that 10000 times.
not so funny

North Middletown, KY

#5 Nov 5, 2009
i think he may have died.......thats not funny
well well

Garrettsville, OH

#6 Nov 5, 2009
well it may not funny didnt , mean it too be funny but it is the TRUTH ,,, and by the way how many times has he tried TOO KILL HIM SLEF, BUT ANy WAYS ino him.THANK YOU? IHOPE HE MAKES IT ,
omg

Trenton, IL

#7 Nov 5, 2009
Does anyone know how the boy is doing? I hate to hear that about anyone.
Meeee

Kennett, MO

#8 Nov 5, 2009
where did this happen?
Neighbor

AOL

#9 Nov 5, 2009
It happened this morning about 10. He was shot in a place in the back of the leg that it would have been hard for him to have shot himself. Police said they think he is protecting someone and the police is trying to find out the truth, If anyone knows the truth. please let them know. He has lived with Carol as her lover for awhile and it has been bad down there for a long time.
Reasons

Washington, DC

#10 Nov 5, 2009
Neighbor wrote:
It happened this morning about 10. He was shot in a place in the back of the leg that it would have been hard for him to have shot himself. Police said they think he is protecting someone and the police is trying to find out the truth, If anyone knows the truth. please let them know. He has lived with Carol as her lover for awhile and it has been bad down there for a long time.
Its been bad down there for a while because she switches lovers so often and keeps the men into it with each other! She is responsible for this no matter who did the shooting. People need to grow up and act like responsible parents and adults, stop this bed hopping and drama in the neighborhood. This behavior puts the children in harms way, that is child abuse in itself. That is just a nest of theives down there. They would steal a popsicle from a kid in the dead of winter.
what

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 Nov 5, 2009
well well wrote:
well it may not funny didnt , mean it too be funny but it is the TRUTH ,,, and by the way how many times has he tried TOO KILL HIM SLEF, BUT ANy WAYS ino him.THANK YOU? IHOPE HE MAKES IT ,
u need to go back to school 'dam cant read a thing u tried to typr u cant spell.please''''''
well

United States

#12 Nov 5, 2009
did this happen in canada town, because i live on 204 west and there were firetrucks and law enforcement headed that way around 2 today. (and an ambulance)
well well

Garrettsville, OH

#13 Nov 6, 2009
what wrote:
<quoted text>u need to go back to school 'dam cant read a thing u tried to typr u cant spell.please''''''
well what are you the spelling cops,lol o in get off your zzzz and maybe you can read it,lol typr,ha haaaaa.
Bald is Beautiful

Washington, DC

#14 Nov 6, 2009
well wrote:
did this happen in canada town, because i live on 204 west and there were firetrucks and law enforcement headed that way around 2 today.(and an ambulance)
She lives down in the White Oak/Sulfridge town area, off Leonard Petrey Road. That is near Piney Grove Road.
ABC

Trenton, IL

#15 Nov 6, 2009
Has anyone heard anything on Brian today?
Wondering

Sikeston, MO

#16 Nov 9, 2009
Does anybody know how the boy is doing?
carol sutherland

Corbin, KY

#18 Nov 12, 2009
And dont act like you all are perfect, and we all know what kind of people tell everything they know and even things they dont know, and then try to hide behind a fake name. For the record I aint no theif, and I am good to those that are good to me. Just to let you know it was an accident brian is not covering anything up and go tell the police that I am sure the police know that you are just running your mouth. Now take that and spread it on your bread.
lindsey

Gorham, IL

#19 Nov 13, 2009
brain is a grown man with issuses and everyone just leave it at that....if he wanted you guys to know everything he'd tell you everything....he'll make it and he'll get over it
good point

Garrettsville, OH

#20 Nov 13, 2009
who cares,anyway,s we no how thay are '''but some ppl,just wonted to know how he was doing?and yes i talked to carol the otherday about him and no i am not perfect no body is.and im not hidding anything was just wondred how he is hope he get better/he is my uncle,s boy but he did not have a great kids life.love sheila cacada.
carol

Corbin, KY

#21 Nov 13, 2009
good point wrote:
who cares,anyway,s we no how thay are '''but some ppl,just wonted to know how he was doing?and yes i talked to carol the otherday about him and no i am not perfect no body is.and im not hidding anything was just wondred how he is hope he get better/he is my uncle,s boy but he did not have a great kids life.love sheila cacada.
Sheila he is fine he got to come home last night, hes doing really well he vows to not mess with guns any more lol. He was target practiceing, and when he put the bullet in the gun he must have hit the end of it just right when he closed the gun and it went off, and hit his leg he was sitting down thats how it got the calf of his right leg. thanks to all of those that are really concerned

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 131,382
Let's Play Word Association (Oct '08) 6 hr Princess Hey 3,106
Williamsburg schools drop to #115 10 hr scardy cat 51
Bipolar women 10 hr Funny 4
What happened to drive in pharmacy beside dr Mo... 11 hr Huh 2
lawson or the kid jarbo? 12 hr scardy cat 11
Zito Media Internet service (Jun '11) Tue Aggravated 35
Williamsburg Dating
Find my Match

Williamsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Williamsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Williamsburg