First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just wondering

Anderson, SC

#41 Jul 19, 2010
haha wrote:
<quoted text>Haha! LMAO! But seriously, I have seen this topic discussed on here before, and you have to wonder what in the world this man is doing, just sitting there like he is looking for a woman to try and pick up or SOMETHING! I have noticed that he watches me in my car when he is just sitting there, so I do not even glance over at him anymore. Some folks wrote in to say he is harmless, and just lonely. Enjoys sitting there watching people come and go. Sorry gang, but it seems a bit unusual and slightly suspicious to me!! I was not born yesterday! Is this man married? Is he really that bored???
You know, I had forgotten about this, but several years ago, there was a man who hung out in town, seems like he was involved in some way with Croley Funeral Home, or maybe he just hung out around there. Anyway, whenever he was in his car and would pass me in town, he used to flash his headlights at me and it weirded me out. I told my Dad, and he put an end to it. I had forgotten all about it, until I started reading this thread, and come to think of it, this Roy Carr man looks like the same person! I am not sure what his name was, but my Dad knew him, and unfortunately my Dad is no longer here with me or I would ask what that man's name was...I am now curious as to whether this could be the same man. Seems like the other man who flashed his lights was a Freeman, but I could be mistaken...just wondering if anyone else knew who this man was, or if this Carr man has ever done anything out of the way to them...I do not like having that creeped-out feeling, and I have noticed that Carr man always stares at me too. But I sure do not wanna make him sound like a perv or something if he is harmless! Thanks if any of you have any info!
tanner warman

Murray, KY

#42 Aug 4, 2010
well listen guys imma lay it striaght roy carr is a really, he has bad habbit's and thing but tht shouldnt make different then any of us im best friends with his daughter ashley carr and her bf scottie day they are all good people even his ex wife peggy witch is the mother of ashley so please stop if u want to kno anything about him ask me i will get ahold of him.....but ya p.s. he is not in jail ok
Just Curious

Madisonville, KY

#43 Aug 5, 2010
Book lady wrote:
The Roy L. Carr, Jr. age 36 that is in jail is NOT the Roy Carr that sits at Louden and down across from the mall on 25.
Why does thatt guy sit in his truck across
from the mall he is an older gentlemen isn't that called
loitering???? Maybe he works as an undercover informant with
the local law ??? HUH ? Does anyone know or
is he just bored and is a people watcher?????
My Sympathy

Madisonville, KY

#44 Aug 5, 2010
Betty Carr wrote:
There are 3 Roy Carrs in Williamsburg. The one that drives the red truck and digs graves is my brother and there is no better person alive, SO DON'T GO THERE.
His son Roy Lee is in trouble, but its not his fathers fault that he made some wrong discisions.
The one in jail needs to go to rehab and be ordered to drug
court or else his grave will have to be dug not saying
this to be a smarty pants these addicts need help
and to get back to being productive citizens and
fathers and mothers to their children. It breaks my heart
to see all these drugs breaking up homes and
destroying our young people and their children
It is totally out of control all the communities
need to stick together and report more to the
proper authorities so many people are scared
you can remain anonymous I TRULY hope our
new sheriff stays honest and the judges need to be
stricter . I know the jails are overcrowed but they
could send the druggies to jail to dry out then if
they survive order them to drug court and make
them work anywhere even if it is just picking up
trash and they also need family counseling and
drug counseling .
tiny dingaling

Corbin, KY

#45 Aug 5, 2010
didnt he go to jail back in that last drug round up i know him well he's a good guy the one im talking about has a bro named bobby
tiny dingaling

Corbin, KY

#46 Aug 5, 2010
Just Curious wrote:
<quoted text>Why does thatt guy sit in his truck across
from the mall he is an older gentlemen isn't that called
loitering???? Maybe he works as an undercover informant with
the local law ??? HUH ? Does anyone know or
is he just bored and is a people watcher?????
nah he sits there an beats his meat
wtf

Somerset, KY

#47 Nov 1, 2010
ok seriously... their life really is none of your business... and yes, before you run your mouth, it is my business because its my family... whether or not they are good people what gives you the right to talk about them...? if you were any better of a person then you wouldnt be on here running your mouth about other people because you sure as crap wouldnt like it if someone was on here talking abou tyour family... so grow up and get a life and mind on your business and talk about your only family and your own personnal problems...
ashley carr

Somerset, KY

#48 Oct 1, 2011
hahaha everyone of u need to grow up lol i love it because ya'll talk so much crap but yet u wont even put ur real name on and besides tht u prob dont even kno my daddy so shut up and leave him alone!!!
Pig Tails

Williamsburg, KY

#49 Oct 3, 2011
Somebody was really wanting to stir up something about the Carrs to go back and drag up this old post. Get a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min Secularist 156,440
James Gipson (Dec '10) 22 hr Meeee 4
Looking for a girl for threesome Thu jerry 4
Firestone premier place to work. Dec 1 Worker 12
Very Sincere Gentleman Looking for Companionship Nov 30 Army strong 4
Pet Store (Nov '14) Nov 30 Breona 7
Barry Fuson/ prefered health care Nov 30 chris 4

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages