What happend to

Lexington, KY

#1 Aug 19, 2009
Haven't seen her since High Shcool,just woundering if anyone knew what she is up to now a days
wburggurl

Winchester, KY

#2 Aug 9, 2010
she is staying at the homeless shelter in wburg
thats right

United States

#3 Aug 9, 2010
look on jailtracker she was in jail
frank

Corbin, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2010
dam
someone

Anderson, SC

#5 Jan 26, 2011
did her last name use to be overbay?
Snookie

Somerset, KY

#6 Jan 26, 2011
Yes it did nothing but trash they made meth in the house with their kids but they got busted and went to jail they lost their kids for it to but i heard Trashley Overbay gave her kids away because she is on the needle to bunch of no good trouble makers trying to cause trouble for my dad they better watch their selfs i know where they live and i've heard some stuff on them and what their doing again mess with my dad and you'll get yours trash.
Friend

Anderson, SC

#7 Jan 26, 2011
you no those people are going to jail and ashley didn't live there so what has she got to do with anything and she might've been on the needle at one time but only because your dad was the first one to interduce her to the needle and didn't you have your son taken away for a little while and ashley is admitting she needs help getting it the others are going to jail so why are you running your mouth about her haven't you heard it's better to let sleeping dogs lie i'm her friend and yeah we all make bad choices
someone

Anderson, SC

#8 Jan 26, 2011
well miss snookie one junkie is just as bad as the other aren't you hooked on pain pills its no different than any other drug and your dad is a piece of shit anyway so it dont matter and you better watch who you are talking about
friend

Anderson, SC

#9 Jan 26, 2011
don't worry ashley you can't pay no attention to people on here they are jealous idiots that probably ran out of men to sleep with so they decided to talk about you but we know you and know that you are not on the needle and that you are trying to get help so ignore them they are probably the needle junkie as they are calling you
chris hall

Clarksville, TN

#10 Feb 14, 2011
hey you fu**ers why dont you put your name up? yourre to big of cowards you must not have anything else better to do or anyones business to nosy in so you plunder on ashley she didnt lose her kids because she was on meth or the needle and she did the right thing by giving her kids a better life with people who can give them things she cant she loves her kids and still sees them when the people that has them will let her she wasnt even at that house when that happened so you need to get your facts striaght
Snookie

Somerset, KY

#11 Feb 14, 2011
Why is Ashley using someone else's name on here to defend her self when everyone knows this is her how stupid of you needle junkie.
morons

United States

#12 Feb 14, 2011
hey,( chris hall) let me tell u something u ignorant azz lil creep! if that nasty azz low life pill popping sl_t loves her kids so damn much then she would get off the drugs and take care of them herself!! people who love their kids don't give them away u dumbazz!!!! and for ashley, who in their right mind would defend that ugly nasty retard!!! everybody knows that shes nothing but trash only a druggie would take up for something like that>>> now put that in ur crack pipe and smoke it ashley
intresting

Sikeston, MO

#14 Feb 28, 2011
Very intresting how one crack head defends another. If im not mistaking i think this may be the same Chris Hall who just got out of jail for not caring for his children also? How many do you have Chris? 3? Ever see any of them? Ever give them child support? Do you even know how old they are? Where they go to school? What their favorite food is? Hell i bet you cant even tell me what color all 3 of their eyes are? Almost positive you cant answer any of these about your own flesh and blood? But you can tell me the life history of someone who just put that needle in your arm huh? So, im pretty sure ive got me facts strait..... Looks like YOU need to get YOUR priorities strait! YOU SHOULD START WITH A JOB! Actually you and the Overbays need jobs then everyone might not have to tie their shit down to keep you damn theives from stealing it. Your like fucking cockroaches! NASTY!
nick

United States

#15 Mar 2, 2011
someone wrote:
well miss snookie one junkie is just as bad as the other aren't you hooked on pain pills its no different than any other drug and your dad is a piece of shit anyway so it dont matter and you better watch who you are talking about
ashley a good person just got with the wrong peeps
dippt

Somerset, KY

#16 Oct 5, 2011
ashley is doing real good she just got out of jail and is gettin her life together if that piece of shit terry allan would quit hurting her she would be ok
snookie

Somerset, KY

#17 Oct 6, 2011
nah she wont ever change always gonna be a junkie
Overbay

Rome, GA

#19 Oct 7, 2011
intresting wrote:
Very intresting how one crack head defends another. If im not mistaking i think this may be the same Chris Hall who just got out of jail for not caring for his children also? How many do you have Chris? 3? Ever see any of them? Ever give them child support? Do you even know how old they are? Where they go to school? What their favorite food is? Hell i bet you cant even tell me what color all 3 of their eyes are? Almost positive you cant answer any of these about your own flesh and blood? But you can tell me the life history of someone who just put that needle in your arm huh? So, im pretty sure ive got me facts strait..... Looks like YOU need to get YOUR priorities strait! YOU SHOULD START WITH A JOB! Actually you and the Overbays need jobs then everyone might not have to tie their shit down to keep you damn theives from stealing it. Your like fucking cockroaches! NASTY!
Excuse me,but I am a Overbay and I sure and the hell I ain't nasty. I take good care of myself. Your to big of a chicken shit to post your name. But,I don't steal,and I am not on drugs,this is Ashley's brother,so I advise you to shut the fu*k up you low life piece of sh*t
Karley

Oak Island, NC

#20 Oct 7, 2011
don't do this topix S*** much but i sit and I read all this stuff people say about other people on here about how bad they are or what they did.. bUT I BET YOU NOT ONE TIIME WHILE YOU WAS TYPEING DID YOU THINK ABOUT SOMETHING YOU DID WRONG>>>NO you did't... People are brought up different ways and learned different thing no one is better than anyone eles.
So instead of talking bad about Ashley why don't u all get together and works some thing out...may help you both
missy

United States

#21 Oct 7, 2011
nick wrote:
<quoted text> ashley a good person just got with the wrong peeps
she been runnin with amy a lot see em all the time
somebody

Somerset, KY

#22 Oct 7, 2011
ashley has a job and is really trying to do good why wont people just leave her alone and mind their own business she is a good girl she was just brought up around wrong things and she is trying to get her life together people can change...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr another viewer 149,955
Canadatown 9 hr ForYourInfo 10
Green Beans and Corn 13 hr Beans and corn fo... 1
corbin city yard sale on depot st .may 19 watch... (May '12) 15 hr Udonthaveaclue 10
Whitley County SheriffÂ’s sergeant placed on leave Thu Billy 2
The cross on the side of the road (Oct '08) Thu Passabyer 97
Leigh Burke/ Biard Of Ed. Thu Winn 11

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages