#2 Feb 18, 2011
Awesome!

“Workers of the world unite!”

Since: Mar 10

Thorstein Veblen

#3 Feb 18, 2011
Noam Chomsky wrote:
Awesome!
Thanx Noam! Dee is such an inspirational figure, The Don Knox of Modern Day Conservativism. I just had to immortalize him in verse.

Thorstein Veblen

#4 Feb 19, 2011
This ode is a Companion to an Ode to Vince. I hope you all enjoy both. PFP

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#5 Feb 19, 2011
The Keyboard Coward types again. The AZ shooter was delusional and psychotic like you are. You exhibit the same word pattern and whacked out thought process as he did.

It should be obvious to anyone that posts here that this person has nothing substantial to say, they are only here to snipe posts. He nothing but a lier!

Thorstein Veblen

#6 Feb 19, 2011
Dee Lay wrote:
The Keyboard Coward types again. The AZ shooter was delusional and psychotic like you are. You exhibit the same word pattern and whacked out thought process as he did.
It should be obvious to anyone that posts here that this person has nothing substantial to say, they are only here to snipe posts. He nothing but a lier!
You sir are a liar!“Lier” is a municipality located in the Belgian province of Antwerp. I am in no way affiliated with a Belgian Province in Antwerp! You sir are a cad and a deceiver of the people!

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

#7 Feb 19, 2011
Pro Freedom Phil wrote:
<quoted text> You sir are a liar!“Lier” is a municipality located in the Belgian province of Antwerp. I am in no way affiliated with a Belgian Province in Antwerp! You sir are a cad and a deceiver of the people!

Thorstein Veblen

#8 Feb 19, 2011
Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>The Keyboard Coward types again. The AZ shooter was delusional and psychotic like you are. You exhibit the same word pattern and whacked out thought process as he did.
Dee the Arizona Shooter was one of YOUR people. In particular a Glenn Beck lover, just like you! He used Sara Palins "Target Map" to map a target and take it out. Just like all you Right-Wing, Gun-loving, Democrat hating, Violence-is-the-best-solution- people do.

He wanted the Gold standard back just like you Conservatives.
He wanted "words to mean something" Just like Rush Limbaugh.
I have seen you make the exact same arguments as the Arizona shooter. Do you really want me to go back and find all the quotes that tie you into the Arizona Shooters Ideology?

But you really have no ideas of your own. You just repeat Fox news and Hate radio’s moans and groans.

Like all conservatives you're a sheep being lead to the slaughter.

And if Fox news told you to, you'd probably rape your own daughter.

All Right-Wingers believe in absolute dictatorship.

That’s why you love Hitler and think Reagans’ the chit!
Nutty Birthers

Waco, KY

#9 Feb 20, 2011
Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>The Keyboard Coward types again. The AZ shooter was delusional and psychotic like you are. You exhibit the same word pattern and whacked out thought process as he did.
vince and dee do not like FACTS folks. Research,find the truth behind the propaganda for yourselves.

Thorstein Veblen

#10 Feb 20, 2011
Bumping this post to the top :)
Nutty Birthers

Waco, KY

#11 Feb 21, 2011
Pro Freedom Phil wrote:
Bumping this post to the top :)
Bumped again. Americans need to know the TRUTH.!!

Thorstein Veblen

#12 Feb 22, 2011
Nutty Birthers wrote:
<quoted text>
Bumped again. Americans need to know the TRUTH.!!
Amen!
Lynn

Corbin, KY

#14 Feb 25, 2011
Fox news, what a f**n joke!
Nutty Birthers

Lebanon, KY

#15 Feb 26, 2011
I think the FACTS are starting to get to Dee and Vince. WooHoo

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

#16 Feb 27, 2011
Nutty Birthers wrote:
<quoted text>
vince and dee do not like FACTS folks. Research,find the truth behind the propaganda for yourselves.

It should be obvious to anyone that posts here that this person has nothing substantial to say, they are only here to snipe posts. He nothing but a liar!
Johnny Lawson

Strawberry Plains, TN

#17 Feb 27, 2011
I have to say Dee you do espouse some far right wing Beckish thoughts.

Being a working man from a poverty stricken area how can you justify those kinds of thoughts.

1)Do you really want to cut out foodstamps, wellfare, head start and school lunches?

2)Do really think that people who can not afford healthcare shopuld not receive healthcare?

Would our part of the country (here in the mountains) not suffer from the loss of these programs.

Is it not a good idea to tax the rich at a higher rate than the poor?

Is it better that the rich man have an expensive vacation or that the poor man have food on the table?
I know Dee

United States

#18 Feb 27, 2011
I know Dee well and he WORKED his way out of poverty just like many of us did.

Nobody believes food stamts, etc should be cut out for the deserving, but it rampant right here in this county that food stamps are sold for pop, drugs and worse. What is wrong with Obama making jobs for the able bodied and if they dont work, then I say, "cut them off". We are not mean, but we were taught to earn what you have. No hand outs for us.

And, as far as the rich paying more taxes. Of course they do and will. But the percentage should not be more. What incentive would there be to be successful if you have to give it to the lazy people.

The Conservatives are portrayed on this forum as mean hearted people. That is just not so. we believe that everybody should be accountable for their own family unless they are sick or disabled and we take care of them gladly. The unborn are also a helpless group that need protecting. Women have many choices, the least of which is to prevent pregnancy in the beginning unless she wants a child and then there is adoption. It is not meanness...just personal responsibility.

That is how we were brought up. Our parents were proud, working people and raised us to be the same.
Johnny Lawson

Strawberry Plains, TN

#19 Feb 27, 2011
I am sure Dee is a fine fellow. It does seem however that he is a believer in all the Fox News propaganda.

The truth is and has always been that:1) the Democratic party is the representative of the working man and working class 2) The Republican part represents the rich and the upper class.

Look at any Republican admistration you want and you will see two things: 1)the super rich get richer and 2)the working class gets poorer.

Pick any issue whether it be welfare or the right to organize labor and you will find that the Democrats support the poor and the Republicans support the rich.

The Republicans are actually against the school lunch program and unemployment stipends. How can anyone be against two programs like these where hugry children are fed and peoplke who have worked but lost their job and paid a small stipend to stay afloat until the become reemployed?

Issues like abortion, school prayer, and gay marriage are used to fire up working class Christians in an effort to get their vote. In truth the true blue blood Republicans could care less about these issues. In fact the true blue blood Republicans make fun of the Christian Right in private.

The over whelming number of abortions are performed on the lower class because they do not have either the knowlege or the access to birth control. So why do you want all these unwanted children to be born if you do not want them fed, clothed or to have health care?

Why is it that the same people that are against abortion are also against sex education, public distribution of condoms and public health in general?

Why is it that the same people who want school prayer or the bible taught in school only want to allow praying to Christ or teaching the christian bible. Why not allow praying to Mohammid, Buda, Satan or Mother Earth and the teachings of the associated faiths?

I would really like to hear an explanation to these questions. I am open minded enough to change the way I vote if someone could actually explain these things to me.

Oh yes, remember the children of welfare parents have no control of their parents ways or actions, do you really want to starve and punish these innocent childrenby cutting off public support. Is this kind of thinking really Christ like?

Johnny Lawson

Strawberry Plains, TN

#20 Feb 27, 2011
Just so you know, Glen Beck, Bill OReilly and Shawn Hannady all made over 20 million dollars last year. It is not hard to figure out why they promote their hard right ideology.
patriot123

Morristown, TN

#21 Feb 27, 2011
Johnny Lawson wrote:
I am sure Dee is a fine fellow. It does seem however that he is a believer in all the Fox News propaganda.
The truth is and has always been that:1) the Democratic party is the representative of the working man and working class 2) The Republican part represents the rich and the upper class.
Look at any Republican admistration you want and you will see two things: 1)the super rich get richer and 2)the working class gets poorer.
Pick any issue whether it be welfare or the right to organize labor and you will find that the Democrats support the poor and the Republicans support the rich.
The Republicans are actually against the school lunch program and unemployment stipends. How can anyone be against two programs like these where hugry children are fed and peoplke who have worked but lost their job and paid a small stipend to stay afloat until the become reemployed?
Issues like abortion, school prayer, and gay marriage are used to fire up working class Christians in an effort to get their vote. In truth the true blue blood Republicans could care less about these issues. In fact the true blue blood Republicans make fun of the Christian Right in private.
The over whelming number of abortions are performed on the lower class because they do not have either the knowlege or the access to birth control. So why do you want all these unwanted children to be born if you do not want them fed, clothed or to have health care?
Why is it that the same people that are against abortion are also against sex education, public distribution of condoms and public health in general?
Why is it that the same people who want school prayer or the bible taught in school only want to allow praying to Christ or teaching the christian bible. Why not allow praying to Mohammid, Buda, Satan or Mother Earth and the teachings of the associated faiths?
I would really like to hear an explanation to these questions. I am open minded enough to change the way I vote if someone could actually explain these things to me.
Oh yes, remember the children of welfare parents have no control of their parents ways or actions, do you really want to starve and punish these innocent childrenby cutting off public support. Is this kind of thinking really Christ like?
Good post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr CCzar 166,373
News Kentucky couple charged with beating woman with... 3 hr Curiosity 21
Williamsburg Plastics no no (Dec '16) 4 hr Curiosity 39
Road dept. news 4 hr Misty 3
Who knows Felicia blakley aka weasel Thu Reginaintheburg 3
Nathan aker Aug 17 Gerald baker 1
Anyone know why the murdered that girl in mud C... Aug 17 kkk 4

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance