Who are the prettiest cheerleaders at...

Who are the prettiest cheerleaders at Whitley County ?

Posted in the Williamsburg Forum

Person

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Oct 5, 2008
I just thought I would start up a topic
Black Girl

Corbin, KY

#2 Oct 6, 2008
Latisha West (hands down)
lmao

Richmond, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2008
latisha west? you gotta be kidding me!!
she's far from it...

more like Daniel Jarboe!! She's def. the prettiest girl on the team by far!
MudCat24

Carmel, IN

#4 Oct 8, 2008
lmao wrote:
latisha west? you gotta be kidding me!!
she's far from it...
more like Daniel Jarboe!! She's def. the prettiest girl on the team by far!
your stupid! latisha west is beautiful! you need glasses if you think shes not!!
WTHE

United States

#5 Oct 8, 2008
Latisha is beautiful and she is a very sweet girl also....
Shame

Brownsville, TN

#6 Oct 8, 2008
I just want to point out that this post is about the PRETTIEST cheerleader(S) at Whitley.

It's an opinion so don't get defensive and slam these innocent girls all because someone doesnt agree with you.

Also, it's about the prettiest so I hope everyone can refrain from turning this negative.

These are impressionable young girls who have done nothing to deserve any criticism. Keep it positive and maybe you'll make one smile, knowing that someone thinks their pretty.

Do unto others as you'd have them do to you...
wow_ridiculous

Morehead, KY

#7 Oct 8, 2008
Danielle and Latisha are beautiful!
ret

Kennett, MO

#8 Oct 8, 2008
your all crazy its donna for shure
lmao

Richmond, KY

#9 Oct 9, 2008
MudCat24 wrote:
<quoted text>
your stupid! latisha west is beautiful! you need glasses if you think shes not!!
correction.
Your stupid, and maybe you need you glasses on...i dont, never have, and probley never will see anything pretty about her. I've seen alot of pretty people, and her my dear, is not pretty.
Just statin facts, so try not to get TOO tore up..mmkay?
life of the party

Lexington, KY

#10 Oct 11, 2008
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
correction.
Your stupid, and maybe you need you glasses on...i dont, never have, and probley never will see anything pretty about her. I've seen alot of pretty people, and her my dear, is not pretty.
Just statin facts, so try not to get TOO tore up..mmkay?
wow it's just peoples opinions you dont have to go that far but i think she's pretty and i know a lot of guys who think that too. but dont be jealous just cause your gf isnt as pretty as her.
thatshott

United States

#11 Oct 11, 2008
OMG, guys grow up! Let's be positive about this girls! Everyone is going to disagree but don't turn it into another horrible topic that's going to just put people down!
lmao

Richmond, KY

#12 Oct 11, 2008
life of the party wrote:
<quoted text>
wow it's just peoples opinions you dont have to go that far but i think she's pretty and i know a lot of guys who think that too. but dont be jealous just cause your gf isnt as pretty as her.
well, like you said, I was stating MY opinion.
AND actually im not a guy, imma girl. But i can somewhat understand why the guys would think she's pretty, theres not much to choose from in Whitley County, so i guess thats understandable.
Makes much more sense to me now. ha
wchs10

Garrettsville, OH

#13 Oct 11, 2008
okay guys LT's beautiful as are the other cheerleaders at whitley and i think you all just need to grow up. okay, its not their problem that your jealous of them being beautiful and cheerleaders, so yeah. oh well. like i said you deff need to get over the fact that they are all beautiful girls.
boss

Corbin, KY

#14 Oct 12, 2008
Erica Sears
wchs11

United States

#15 Oct 12, 2008
boss wrote:
Erica Sears
gag me!
Lizz

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Oct 13, 2008
Lord have mercy people stop trying to get things started. I was on a the squad with all of them and all of them are beautiful. So stop trying to get stuff started so you have something other to do than sit on your lazy butts when you get home.
Katie

United States

#17 Oct 14, 2008
dude, guys come on this is freaking gay.
all of the cheerleaders at whitley are beautiful, and i think its time this topic was dropped. Some trying to hurt innocent girls feelings. These girls have done nothing wrong, and little erica and lt are beautiful. My god, dont you all have anything else to do other than harras teenage girls. Id be ashamed if i where you. These girls are great people and dont deserve this. I know these girls would really be hurt if they knew this stuff was being said. Those who said nice suf about them, thank you but the rest, you all just need to get a friggen life.
Katie

United States

#18 Oct 14, 2008
stop*
stuff*
Lt -- latisha--

Lexington, KY

#19 Oct 14, 2008
for those on here saying nice things thank you very much and all of the Whitley county cheerleaders thank you for it and for those sayin not so nice things are just full of themselves and as a matter of fact it's not healty for people or other GIRLS to be jealous of the whitley county cheerleaders cause your not one or you dont think your as pretty as us but get over it and find something else to talk about.
i love all of you girls like my sisters no matter how bad people bash us were still a team and a strong one at that~!!!!!
fbomber56

Corbin, KY

#20 Oct 16, 2008
Savannah Wilson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr truths 147,223
who has been married the most in Williamsburg 3 hr Honey Bun Bun 9
Should J.T. Glover Be Released? (Jan '12) Fri Jay 70
Shiner Church of Christ Fri Not A True Church 14
looking for Fri todd 1
Stephanie Bingham Fri Searching 1
The new pet store (Sep '14) Feb 3 Kris 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages