Dillon Phillips??????
AAAAAAA

United States

#1 Oct 1, 2008
What do you guys think about him
jessie bryant

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Oct 2, 2008
if it the one that goes to whitley county and on the wresling team i hate him and i goin to whoop his befor graduation so i dont gfet in trouble for my age cause i will still be 17

“Here for the Humor”

Since: Sep 08

Williamsburg

#3 Oct 2, 2008
Dillon is a good kid, he has just had a hard life. If you knew what he's went through and is still going through, I'm sure you would understand why he acts out at times. I know dillon probably better then any of you on here, so u just need to leave him alone.
speaking the truth

Madisonville, KY

#4 Oct 29, 2008
dillon has some growing up to do.. but in all... hes alright
nicole young

Lexington, KY

#5 Dec 10, 2009
leave him alone guys he is a nice guy quit threatening to beat his ass you must be all talk or something cuz you aint did it yet and it is before graduation you stupid ass
Dillon

Anderson, SC

#6 Dec 10, 2009
I dont even know who jessie is.. Idk why people have to get on here and try to start shit.. Yea everyone always has growing up to do.. But I try to just stay out of peoples business but if u wanna give me the attention and talk about me thats fine.. But thanks for the people that see the good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min Uncle Ben 169,936
Big Tom Hurst 37 min Matuska 8
News Police investigating triple homicide in Whitley... 11 hr killermiller 198
Driving Lessons 12 hr Just Wondering 1
Williamsburg & Rockholds Drugs and Church 17 hr Beware 22
Super retiring 20 hr Greg 3
Stephanie Bryant (Nov '10) Sat Greg 9

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages