She was in detox not Rehab
Dolly partin

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Jan 26, 2010
Tomato tomoto I was just wanting to know how she's doin Jack Ass

Since: Dec 09

Dyer, TN

#4 Jan 26, 2010
are you talking about levi's mom? what's been going on with her i hadn't been able to reach her since the day after christmas.
ex friend

Madisonville, KY

#5 Jan 26, 2010
She went to detox suppose to be in rehab,but she has everyone fooled she is in FL with her man.She gave LeviRay to her ex's mom.
Dolly partin

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Jan 27, 2010
Where at in FL? I hope she's healthy n happy where ever she is. We used to be good friends but I moved away n we lost touch..who is this man she's with is he a good guy?

Dyer, TN

#7 Jan 27, 2010
I don't think that she Levi to her ex's mom, Kay, I'm pretty sure her ex Scott is the one who has custody.
pieceacrap

United States

#8 Feb 10, 2010
I cant believe she turned out to be a dope head she always acted like she was better then everybody else.That little boy was so cute,she was always yelling at him and she wasnt a good mom he is better off were he is at he want be put last after the men she was draggin in an out of her apartment
sue stinks

Social Circle, GA

#9 Feb 10, 2010
Sue says: Good in bed!
funny funny funny

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Feb 10, 2010
How do u know who she had in an out of her apt?

Dyer, TN

#11 Feb 10, 2010
i knew her before, during, and after her pregnancy and she had a bit of a wild side. i hadn't really been in tough with her for about 6 months now, but i know that when she was with scott she was a really good mother. i think she had lost her way in life and needs some help. i don't think she's a bad person, i think she needs support from all of her friends and family right now to help her get her life straightened back up and to be the mother that levi needs and deserves her to be. I know she can do.
Real boy

Corbin, KY

#12 Feb 11, 2010
like 2 c her it's ben along time wear she know
Whitney Payne

Macon, GA

#13 Feb 13, 2010
I think rachel is a wonderful person! And that rehab she was suppose to go too! Ended upo being a bootcamp! And she loves her son very much!
amused

Madisonville, KY

#14 Feb 13, 2010
you must be one of her pill popping buddies.that is a poor excuse to get out of rehab.If she really loved her son,she would have stayed no matter what type of rehab it was to get him back. But you said it yourself SUPPOSE TO GO TO. She never went
true

Corbin, KY

#15 Feb 14, 2010
whitney Payne is one of her pill popping buddies
but u ourt 2 know that if u live n williamsburg ever body knows whitney she's the biggist ho around thear
disappointed

Ila, GA

#16 Feb 14, 2010
Rachel was a really good person and got into some bad things and for some reason just can't straighten up. The rehab would have been great for her, had she stayed in it. I don't pity anybody on drugs but I feel so bad for levi, he's has to grow up knowing his mom is a druggie and thats sad! I hope she does better with her life and SOON!
boo hoo

United States

#17 Feb 15, 2010
listen I was on drugs and all it took was losing my kid to straighten me up.I dont think her mom had her son took from her she did that on her own and she needs to grow up and stop blaming everybody else for what she is doing.She might have been a good mom in the past but now she is choosing drugs over the child she gave birth to and that cancels out anything good she did in the past.I got my kid back and I am doing good now and I am not going to let anything come between us again.

Tiptonville, TN

#18 Feb 21, 2010
boo hoo wrote:
listen I was on drugs and all it took was losing my kid to straighten me up.I dont think her mom had her son took from her she did that on her own and she needs to grow up and stop blaming everybody else for what she is doing.She might have been a good mom in the past but now she is choosing drugs over the child she gave birth to and that cancels out anything good she did in the past.I got my kid back and I am doing good now and I am not going to let anything come between us again.
"all it took" was losing your children!!! that's sounds horrible. like it was no big deal. Just because she is doing drugs now does absoulutely does not "cancel out" anythins she's ever done. she is a big reason levi is the child that he is. smart, friendly and well behaved. people make mistakes. you cant turn your back on them when they need you most and say "well your a piece of crap and i dont want anything to do with you" . you have to be there for them and remind them of all the good things they have done and help them get back to that point.
Her sister

Knoxville, TN

#19 Feb 21, 2010
We are here for rach. It may take some time for her to get things
back the way they need to be but all that matters is Levi is well takin
care of by scott And his mom while this happends. She still has everything to do with his life he just doesn't go to bed at her house. If everyone would worry about their lives instead of hers you wouldn't have a reason to get on here trashing people while there pulling there's together. As to my sister I love you and I know it's hard but you are strong and it will get better it always has. Love you puss

Tiptonville, TN

#20 Feb 22, 2010
Her sister wrote:
We are here for rach. It may take some time for her to get things
back the way they need to be but all that matters is Levi is well takin
care of by scott And his mom while this happends. She still has everything to do with his life he just doesn't go to bed at her house. If everyone would worry about their lives instead of hers you wouldn't have a reason to get on here trashing people while there pulling there's together. As to my sister I love you and I know it's hard but you are strong and it will get better it always has. Love you puss
is this tasha? how's your little girl doing? im so glad that rach is having to try and fix things on her own and has you to be there with her through this. this is tasha alos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min just an observer 170,573
how Many dogs can you legally have in this town? Tue dictated 7
Pug Puppy Tue Swap shop 2
Big Tom Hurst Tue KJV 31
quail Tue Know 2
Ashley warren Mon Ewwww 3
massey and sarah (Jan '09) Dec 10 Richard 2

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages