Russell Smith gots a new truck na

Posted in the Williamsburg Forum

Fins

Winchester, KY

#1 Apr 8, 2009
the damed ole mulberry black thing burned his old yellow truck now he has a new silver truck just seeded it at his new shop..good luck and keep ur eye balls peeled for the black thing and Crac Krarnes
who knows

Gorham, IL

#2 Apr 8, 2009
Fins wrote:
the damed ole mulberry black thing burned his old yellow truck now he has a new silver truck just seeded it at his new shop..good luck and keep ur eye balls peeled for the black thing and Crac Krarnes
wHAT IS YOUR NON LITERATE ASS JEALOUS?
Fins

Winchester, KY

#3 Apr 8, 2009
who knows wrote:
<quoted text> wHAT IS YOUR NON LITERATE ASS JEALOUS?
Thanks fer the cumpliment what is non literate is that like dont litter and chits
KW truck

Paris, KY

#4 Apr 14, 2009
ole Russell gots him a New KW Silver truck seen it today it rocks man it rocks hard man I mean it rocks hard man like it rocks hard man hard
U G L Y

Atlanta, GA

#5 Apr 14, 2009
That's the ugliest damn truck I've seen in my damn life, The yellow one was alot better looking and more macho
tow man

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Apr 14, 2009
I think the gray one is a step up from the bananna.
DONNA

United States

#7 Apr 14, 2009
i think you all need to grow up and stop bashing my dad if you have something to say get up with me i will be more than glad to help you out kk..
agree

United States

#8 Apr 15, 2009
I agree with Donna, Russell is a hard working man and it doesn't matter what his truck looks like at least he works, and now he has a garage too. So he is doing double time.
Female

Cawood, KY

#9 Apr 16, 2009
agree wrote:
I agree with Donna, Russell is a hard working man and it doesn't matter what his truck looks like at least he works, and now he has a garage too. So he is doing double time.
He's doing "double time" alright...
agree

United States

#10 Apr 16, 2009
How's that?
Ranna Smith

Madisonville, LA

#11 Apr 16, 2009
Agree with Donna as well. Like I said in a previous post....Atleast Russell does work, and has since he was very young. He always helped Uncle Wayne in the garage as a tot, and has worked ever since the responsibility of a family came along. So yeah, like Donna said, if you have anything to say about Russell, (who is her dad, my cousin), get up with either one of us, or both...otherwise, till u do that, keep your mouth shut, b/c we consider it that your jealous of Russell. Simple as that.
DONNA

United States

#12 Apr 17, 2009
Female wrote:
<quoted text>
He's doing "double time" alright...
HMM HAVE A PRETTY GOOD IDEA WHO THIS IS..WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY "DOUBLE TIME" CARE TO EXPLAIN AND NEXT TIME POST YOUR NAME PUSSY KK..IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE POSTS ON TOPIX THE *ONLY* PEOPLE WHO MATTER ALREADY KNOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON HE IS AND WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS HE RUNS SO IT WOULD BE IN YOUR BEST INTREST TO STOP POSTING ON HERE AND MAKING YOUR SELF LOOK LIKE AN IDOT =)
ha ha

United States

#14 Sep 12, 2009
I heard he has April Dotson pregnat on one post here is this true?
sister in law

United States

#15 Sep 13, 2009
russell is my brother in law and a good man he works hard takes care of his family and minds his own business why cant u all do the same and leave him and loretta alone.im sure your dad is proud of how u take up for him donna bravo
What na

Cynthiana, KY

#16 Sep 13, 2009
All I said was he has a new truck na
u crazy

United States

#17 Sep 15, 2009
sister in law wrote:
russell is my brother in law and a good man he works hard takes care of his family and minds his own business why cant u all do the same and leave him and loretta alone.im sure your dad is proud of how u take up for him donna bravo
birds of a feather

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Mike d 134,322
Handyman willing to work nude for ladies (Aug '10) 4 hr allen in spfld 6
Is Williamsburg a nice place to live? (Jun '14) 13 hr Hugo 13
Williamsburg officials consider public smoking ban (Jan '13) 13 hr Hugi 51
firestone autosleeve destruction 19 hr hop to it 5
ex wife (Dec '11) Sat Jimmy Johnson 6
Fibromyalgia Sat woodstock 9

Flood Warning for Whitley County was issued at March 01 at 4:54PM EST

Williamsburg Dating
Find my Match