big dady

Corbin, KY

#1 Feb 19, 2010
this is jake yancey talking about stacy thomas just to tell every body when you stick it in her it fealt like i was doing a box of jelly donuts and it was riped as a horse and belive me she said it was her first time but i know better,and dont even get me started on her una boobs her tits are like one big one and i will fully warn you guys dont lift them up there is like 10 boxs of donuts under there it was sick but over all she is dumb as fuck and not cool at all so dont even look at her the wrong way because she will cry so i would not touch her never agian.

Corbin, KY

#3 Feb 21, 2010
stacy thomas is a big ahole that hurts lil kids and her family raps miners 4-6 age
the bad one

Corbin, KY

#4 Feb 21, 2010
stacy thomas is so stupid and a 1 year old could wope her her only defence is kicking and she dont even kick hard and the one about her raping kids is true i saw her trying to get a kid go home with her at the park and she was shaking a bowl of candy so yea it is true

Mayfield, KY

#5 Feb 26, 2010
i would like to start off by saying this whole thing was intented to be a joke,you could't ask for a better person she is truley a very sweet young lady. we think very highly of her!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lets go to florida (Jan '15) 23 min isolated incident 280
Vote Yes for Alcohol 30 min joe 63
Timmy Jordan 31 min misery 1
tara warren 56 min Kim 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Lol 145,669
jay cureton 3 hr JessicaLynn0110 3
the music thread (Feb '12) Nov 23 Musikologist 58
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages