State Rep. Dewayne Bunch critically injured trying to break up school fight

Apr 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKYT

Local State Representative, Dewayne Bunch , who is also a teacher at Whitley County High School was injured around 7:30 a.m. Tuesday while trying to break up a fight in the cafeteria.

Comments (Page 18)

Showing posts 341 - 345 of345
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Go Kathy

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Elizabeth Anderson wrote:
2 boys are still in Juvenile Detention 42 days later and in a Kangaroo court this morning were sent back for 35 more days due to lack of evidence. There are witnesses and video tape what more evidence do they need. A 16 year old started a fight that his older brother paid him to start and a 15 year old defended themselves after being 1st punched repeatedly which I am sure is what made Mr. Bunch respond so fast, what followed was tragic. But you have 2 boys in jail for a school fight for over 42 days now! And the judge blames the media coverage and death threats on topix as her reason to send the boys back to Detention for 35 more days for their "own safety", is this Justice? Would this make the Bunch family happy? I don't think so and I hope the town can stand the light of the national media cause these boys should not still be in jail I am curious to know if any of you believe this is really right?
3 cheers for Kathy Prewitt. This is the best thing she's ever done. I didn't vote for her before but I certainly will from now on. She put the little punks right where they should be. Someone told me at the hearing that neither one of them showed any remorse. I hope their stay gets extended till 2020. Go Kathy, Your'e #1 in my book.
well

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Go Kathy wrote:
<quoted text> 3 cheers for Kathy Prewitt. This is the best thing she's ever done. I didn't vote for her before but I certainly will from now on. She put the little punks right where they should be. Someone told me at the hearing that neither one of them showed any remorse. I hope their stay gets extended till 2020. Go Kathy, Your'e #1 in my book.
Miss Prewitt must not have done so good....They only stayed for 2 weeks. The poor guy is still really bad. The boys dont care.
Kathy did nothing but run

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Go Kathy wrote:
<quoted text> 3 cheers for Kathy Prewitt. This is the best thing she's ever done. I didn't vote for her before but I certainly will from now on. She put the little punks right where they should be. Someone told me at the hearing that neither one of them showed any remorse. I hope their stay gets extended till 2020. Go Kathy, Your'e #1 in my book.
Kathy Prewitt recused herself from the case. I imagine she thought shed lose CanadaTown votes in future elections. The judge doing the case is an unknown judge from out of town. I think Kathy should have had enough balls to be judge and done something with those two punks. I voted for her before but, if she is going to back out of important cases such as this one and let an out of town judge make the decision, my family and I will never vote for her again.That just showed me what a weak, cowardly judge she is.
Elmo

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>Miss Prewitt must not have done so good....They only stayed for 2 weeks. The poor guy is still really bad. The boys dont care.
from what I have been told , you should except the facts that if dewayne had not tried to play bigman and waited for help he would not be a vegtable today.
boy's fight and that's not going to change,but the way you handle these situations are up to debate
Ignorant

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Elmo wrote:
<quoted text>from what I have been told , you should except the facts that if dewayne had not tried to play bigman and waited for help he would not be a vegtable today.
boy's fight and that's not going to change,but the way you handle these situations are up to debate
You are an ignorant person that sticks your nose into things that do not concern you. It is not up to debate whether you need to keep your opinions to yourself. You are a jerk and you always have been.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 341 - 345 of345
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Williamsburg Forum right now

Search the Williamsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 29 min Anne52 81,204
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 45 min Jay 138,706
collie wanted 1 hr iso 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike D 122,785
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 8 hr nope 920
Yard Sales? 11 hr Book Lady 1
Does Regina Bunch have Competition? 11 hr Book Lady 40
•••
•••
•••
•••

Williamsburg Jobs

•••
•••