First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just me

Tomahawk, KY

#21 May 9, 2010
steve wrote:
i don't think he should have got any time because you have a right to defend yourself.
AMEN. DEFEND YOURSELF key words.
sin

Anderson, SC

#22 May 9, 2010
awife wrote:
well the tramp should be in jail to she started the shit
Someone asked who the tramp is...the WIFE who cheated on Tod with Larry! Yeah, I sorta feel the same way...she will have to live with the fact that she got her own husband killed and her lover put in prison and her little girl saw her daddy bleed to death right before her eyes! The one I feel sorry for is the little girl! What kind of a mother goes off and stays for a week or 2 (whatever it was) with another man while married to the father of her little girl? Man, sin sure worked its way out in this deal! Well, the wife will have the rest of her life to regret what she did! People ought to think more about their actions before doing them! Sin does have consequences!
Poor

Erlanger, KY

#23 May 10, 2010
honestly wrote:
do you think if Wilson had been poor that he would have just got this hand smack? I dont. He would have got life.
Actually, he isn't wealthy. The Carter's think he is, of course they never worked so to them I guess it seems that way.
Yep

Erlanger, KY

#24 May 10, 2010
my opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too.
Me too.
honestly

Corbin, KY

#25 May 10, 2010
Poor wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he isn't wealthy. The Carter's think he is, of course they never worked so to them I guess it seems that way.
come again?? I know Larry, he has money..pull the other leg so I wont walk funny
What

Erlanger, KY

#26 May 11, 2010
honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
come again?? I know Larry, he has money..pull the other leg so I wont walk funny
Ye'll right , he raised two girls, both have college education's. I doubt he has money.
Wilson

London, KY

#27 May 13, 2010
I heard that Mr. Wilson will be out of JAIL by christmas this year. I too know him and Mr. Wilson is a known business man, not saying he's wealthy, but he is a smart man...having money also comes with SAVING & Sacrifice!!
Well

Erlanger, KY

#28 May 13, 2010
Wilson wrote:
I heard that Mr. Wilson will be out of JAIL by christmas this year. I too know him and Mr. Wilson is a known business man, not saying he's wealthy, but he is a smart man...having money also comes with SAVING & Sacrifice!!
Who said; he will be out by Christmas? I thought he got 7 1/2 years. Probably the time he already served counts????????
nick stokes

United States

#29 May 13, 2010
news breaking video larry's soon to be cellmate speaks out:

http://youtube.com/watch...

this is the actual recorded video!!
nick stokes

United States

#30 May 13, 2010
toss that salad larry you are now the saladmaster!
Your Sick

Erlanger, KY

#31 May 13, 2010
nick stokes wrote:
news breaking video larry's soon to be cellmate speaks out:
http://youtube.com/watch...
this is the actual recorded video!!
You are a sick person.
sick

Clarksville, TN

#32 May 14, 2010
Some of You people your sick.
leo

United States

#33 May 16, 2010
i hope that is his cellmate go larry go, lmfao
Smiling

United States

#34 Jul 8, 2010
http://www.whitleycountydetention.com/Whitley...

What's the other charges on Larry about?
nobody

Corbin, KY

#35 Aug 31, 2010
why wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't make any sence to me, why would Timble and Ballou send someone to prison? He was willing to work and pay taxes to the county, state and governmet. Tod or Rod either one would be willing to work and pay taxes. They are low lives, have been all thier lives, either drunks or drugs most of the time.
first off,his name was tod and he didn't deserve to die!his wh**e of a wife deserves to die!she is totally to blame for what happened to tod.she screws anything and everything that walks.tod was a good man,granted, he had his faults but he did work you stupid moron!!!you don't know a f**king thing about tod so quit running your f**king mouth about him he is no longer here to defend himself!you wouldn't talk sh*t if he was alive now would you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr jewboy 165,516
Whats up with Walmart Deli 4 hr Billy 1
Mike's Barber Shop 6 hr Trim job 4
Roger Meadors 13 hr Randy 23
Sara Decker Thu Heather Tinot 3
Shooting Thu Whinehouse 8
I want to suck a white guy Wed k k k 6

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages