police on cemetery rd today

Posted in the Williamsburg Forum

out of the know

United States

#1 Jan 22, 2010
what was going on at the white house in front of cumberland heights apts today? there was a bunch of cops and the coroner to.
wondering

Somerset, KY

#2 Jan 22, 2010
I was wondering the same thing, when i went by there today there were about 5 or 6 cop cars there...
wonderin too

Cynthiana, KY

#3 Jan 22, 2010
Does anyone know?
Info Please

Madisonville, KY

#4 Jan 23, 2010
out of the know wrote:
what was going on at the white house in front of cumberland heights apts today? there was a bunch of cops and the coroner to.
Well do not know but if
the coroner was there someone must be dead.
In the dark

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Jan 23, 2010
I hope some one finds out and lets every one know.
me too

Cynthiana, KY

#6 Jan 23, 2010
I live close by & was curious also
knowforsure

Somerset, KY

#7 Jan 24, 2010
i heard that the law was there to arrest "red" that lives there for trafficing a controlled in 3rd degree tampering with medical evidence also diordly conduct guess who was responsible that bill jones he was seen standing there watching whle they loaded her up
In the dark

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Jan 24, 2010
What is this Reds real name? I thought that someone said the coronor was there also?
knowforsure

Somerset, KY

#9 Jan 24, 2010
michella loy is her real name no nothing bout the coronor but she is on the whitley county list so hope that will help u
wow

United States

#10 Jan 28, 2010
has anyone read the whitley republican article about this incident. I bout fell over when I read that dustin "chad" lawson was in the bathroom shooting up while a dead woman was in the other room. lets see how long he sings to get out of this one. according to the paper he said he bought the drugs from the man that lives there, gary loy. I would have loved to seen the look on wayne's face when he found chad with that needle still hanging out of his arm. I still wonder how chad and his brother chris got out of trouble after the "walmart drug bust." his address in paper listed rockholds so he must have been staying with mamaw and papaw again.
chad

United States

#11 Jan 28, 2010
the police are harassing me again. the news paper was all lies. the only reason I was there was cause I had just eaten at the mexican restaurant and had to poop really bad so I just pulled in at that house cause I was passing by that's all. I don't even do drugs. the cops stuck that needle in my arm just to set me up and make me look like a junkie. the police have done nothing but harass me ever since I was 16 just because I was shooting at a car on the interstate. I had no choice cause that driver cut me off. that wasn't my fault either cause they are the one that passed me going fast then got in front of me and slowed down. what was I suppose to do...just let them get away with crazy driving like that? besides its NOT like I was trying to kill them. im fed up with wpd harassing and trying to ruin my good name. its obvious they're just jealous cause im a rich real estate mogul like ted turner. my lawyer said we will sue wpd for bout a million dollars no prob.
Dolly partin

United States

#12 Jan 28, 2010
Who was the person that dies?
Kenny Rogers

Richmond, KY

#14 Jan 28, 2010
she was the grandmother of Michella Loy (Gary's wife)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min HistoricallySpeaking 131,916
Ungrateful Whitley Employee 1 hr Kentucky 3
bracelet found 5 hr search 1
Lost dog Fri Sata 1
Mountain Lion in Whitley County (Feb '11) Fri Ky_Hillbilly 93
Ball Python for Sale (Apr '14) Dec 17 Tristan 4
to many school districts in whitley county Dec 17 state 25
Williamsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Williamsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Williamsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Williamsburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night
CBS Sports 5:01 AM
Signs of Johnny Manziel's struggles evident in poor practice outings
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal