United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

Judged:

I heard that Steve Hayes and his fiance of over three years got married sometime in the last few days, does anyone know for sure? If so, my congrats to you! You two are a wonderful couple and always seem so very happy!
Pam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

Judged:

They have been talking about it. I don't know if they did or not, Steve told me they were thinking about Feb. 20 IF they didn't before then. I haven't talked to them in a couple of weeks, but I have to say, they are both very happy and both deserve to be happy. I have known both of them for several years and have never seen either of them as happy as they are now. So, if you two read this, although I doubt either of you have time to, but if you do, you have my support, prayers, and congratulations. Be happy, you deserve it. And my family agrees with me too.
Heather

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

Judged:

Steve and Denise have been talking about getting married for a while. I don't know if they did yet or not but I hope so, they are wonderful for eachother. Good luck guys, even though you probly won't see this. You have our support too.

“It's me Glenn a/k/a Grumpy”

Since: Dec 08

Williamsburg KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

Judged:

I'm happy for Steve I've know him and his family all my life they're a great bunch of people
Mt Dew

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

MEA wrote:
I heard that Steve Hayes and his fiance of over three years got married sometime in the last few days, does anyone know for sure? If so, my congrats to you! You two are a wonderful couple and always seem so very happy!
How could they have been engaged 3 years , He has only been divorced a year and half LOL Some cheating going on somewhere OH and BTW They aren't married and Feb 20th was his baby girls birthday Happy Birthday Girl
904friends

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2009

Judged:

I saw their marriage certificate, sorry about your ideas of their never getting married. They did get married. They went to Florida for a week back in Nov. and tied the knot!! He might not have told his children because they are all so mean to Denise, but Steve does love her, did marry her and is happy. Congratulations Steve and Denise, Your friends on 904 think you are a wonderful couple and we love you both!
H.C. and Family
MEA

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2009

Judged:

I was mistaken. They lied to me and aren't married. Sorry everyone for posting a lie. From what he tells me , he will never marry her. POOR Denise.
HELLO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2009

Judged:

MEA wrote:
I was mistaken. They lied to me and aren't married. Sorry everyone for posting a lie. From what he tells me , he will never marry her. POOR Denise.
hello did you not read the post right before yours? they are obviously married! So he didnt tell his "kids" maybe because they have refused to talk to him up until the last few months and one is just now talkin to him but thats only because she had the twins!(Congrats on that by the way they are adorable) but anyways thats probably why they or steve didnt say anything
MEA

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2009

Judged:

I don't know his kids and don't know what he may have told them, but whoever you are, you are mistaken. I was the one started this thread and I was lied to. Maybe they are lying to you too. I feel like they used me to start the story because Denise wanted me to post the first one and then I found out it was only to hurt someone. Apparrently you don't know the whole story. Steve went to see the twins without Denise and that is because she is so mean to his kids and I guess she has everyone fooled like she fooled me. FOOL ME ONCE,, SHAME ON YOU,,, FOOL ME TWICE,, SHAME ON ME.
HELLO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

Judged:

well I know MEA that you know who his kids are you just made yourself sound really stupid in that post first you say you dont know his kids but you know he went to see the twins? hmm sounds a little twisted if your gonna lie atleast be smart enough to keep the same story going i mean really and Denise didnt go to see the twins your right but she didnt want to go and she is nothing but nice to them she gives them tones of clothes and everything and the only person who has ever said thank you is tammy and she isnt even steves kid! so no your wrong she isnt mean to them it is completely the other way around pretty much the only time any of his sorry ass kids come around is when they want money or someone to watch their kids!! So no I'm not mistaken MEA its you!!
MEA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

Judged:

Yor are an idiot. I don't know his kids and Steve told me he went to see his twin grand daughters. I know Steve, very well and I don't know where you get that she gives them tons of clothes. She has never told me that. I have know her since she was on trail for murdering her husband and met Steve through her, You act like she is a saint. Get REAL. Where there is smoke there is fire. If she wants to know who I am,, we had a threesome once. Unless there are others, she will know. I have said nothing I care for either of them knowing.
HELLO again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

Judged:

MEA wrote:
Yor are an idiot. I don't know his kids and Steve told me he went to see his twin grand daughters. I know Steve, very well and I don't know where you get that she gives them tons of clothes. She has never told me that. I have know her since she was on trail for murdering her husband and met Steve through her, You act like she is a saint. Get REAL. Where there is smoke there is fire. If she wants to know who I am,, we had a threesome once. Unless there are others, she will know. I have said nothing I care for either of them knowing.
MEA your the idiot! really whats the point in getting on here runnin your mouth? everything you're saying is untrue you need to get your facts straight! and I know the threesome shit is a lie! she as well as I find the whole gay lesbo stuff nasty really God created men to be with women, women to be with men not women with women man with man! yes she does give them clothes on a regular basis actually and I know for fact that she does because I myself have witnessed her do so! Just stop running your mouth especially if you really dont know the true facts
MEA

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

Judged:

I know denise better than anyone. if i wanted to run my mouth, then i could really run it. she asked to to start this thread,, i did,, now i regret it. be careful or you may get caught in some of her phoney stuff. i have no idea if she gave someone clothes. she never told me if she did......i don't know if her and steve's kids hate them or not....... i only know my facts and how she and i were involved...... maybe the reason i am no longer the 3rd,,, you are.. you seem to really love her
HELLO again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

MEA wrote:
I know denise better than anyone. if i wanted to run my mouth, then i could really run it. she asked to to start this thread,, i did,, now i regret it. be careful or you may get caught in some of her phoney stuff. i have no idea if she gave someone clothes. she never told me if she did......i don't know if her and steve's kids hate them or not....... i only know my facts and how she and i were involved...... maybe the reason i am no longer the 3rd,,, you are.. you seem to really love her
I really seem to love her because I do! I'm her daughter!!! and no you dont know her better than anyone! My mom and I are extremely close!! and I know for a fact that you didnt start this because she wanted you to because your the one who on all the other post about her and steve are always bad mouthing them both really MEA your not as smart as you think you are you really need to keep your stories all in line you need to decide whether you like my mom or not and keep it that way but dont be gettin on here sayin that she had a threesome with you because thats disgusting your simply making yourself sound like an idiot! so just shut up about it ok!
MEA

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Judged:

I am not the same MEA as on the one about steve going out on his first wife. Your mom ask me to use MEA when I started this thread. I am so sorry you are her daughter. That MEA was wanting to know if he was married and your mom and I discussed it at length. Honey, I'm sure I know your mom better than you do, because you still believe in her. You won't always and I feel sorry for you when you know her for real
HELLO again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

Judged:

Dont feel sorry for me! You have no reason to! My mom is amazing! I know for fact that you dont know my mom better than me! why dont you just put your name on here and if you really do know her better than me than tell me her maiden name, middle name, how many years she was with my dad, how old she is, how she met my step-dad steve, tell me all of that stuff and anything else you feel you know that I dont! Really just shut up and leave us alone
MEA

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

Judged:

Honey I do feel sorry for you. I truly wish you had a REAL mom that was worth something. I am not going to argue with a 16 year old kid. I did as your mom asked and refret it so now I am finished. If any more post come up with my name on it,,, it will be the real MEA or someone else your mom got to post on here. So SORRY for you and your brother
MEA

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

regret not refret
Youknowsomuch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

Judged:

If you know Denise so much then why didn't you answer any questions about her? MEA You are a liar, flat and simple. Denise would never ask anyone to put anthing on here, if she wanted something on here she would post it herself. By the way her daughter is not 16, which shows you are a liar and do not know her so well. I live next door to Tammy and Steve and Felicia and Daniel and the children. I have seen Denise and Steve carry bag after bag over there, usually full of clothes, last week it was a bunch of food and some muffins that Denise had sent. And they have bought several bags of diapers and clothes for the new twins. My name is LouAnn. I have known Denise since before her trial, the one where she was found NOT GUILTY. She is a wonderful person. She has given those grandkids everything you could imagine. She and Steve are very happy together, and the last time I saw Steve, it was when I was working at Hardees, he was there working on water lines, Steve told me he was planning to marry Denise when they went on vacation, that was in Nov. so I would have to say that the friends on 904, know what they are talking about. I am sure they are married. And I know for a fact that Steve's kids treat Denise bad, I have seen and heard it. I Think you need to grow up MEA and get a life, stop trying to mess up the lives of happy people. And everyone who knows Denise knows that she would never have a threesome, she is totally disgusted by lesbianism. I would say yes they are married, and just don't want to tell Steve's children and to Steve and Denise, Congratulations!
Missy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

Judged:

Just so you know MEA, everyone who knows Denise and Steve, know that you are a FOOL. Neither of them can stand the thought of lesbianism so everyone knows that a threesome would be out of the question. I consider Denise one of my good friends and I see Steve on occasion at work, he does our plumbing. He also told me that he planned to marry Denise when they went on vacation. If you know her so well then you would also know that they had their picture taken in Florida, the date is 10/20/08, I think when you get a chance to see the marriage certificate that is in the picture book, you will see the dates match. Oh and if you knew her better than anyone else, you would already know that because the picture is in the living room on the table and the marriage certificate is in the picture album next to the picture album of the twins. I saw it myself. And I know for a fact that Denise just bought a bunch of clothes for the grand children and even some for the children I saw them as she folded them and put them in different garbage bags with the children's names on them. Oh and the reason Denise didn't go to see the twins is because she was working and also because she had Steve Jr.'s kids so he could go, because she is considerate enough to do that. Yes, they did get married and yes, you are a bad liar MEA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Williamsburg Forum right now

Search the Williamsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min Justice Dale 138,621
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 52 min Ancient Wolf 81,204
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChristWarrior 122,693
Will the sheriff get re-elected? 4 hr I DO VOTE 35
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 7 hr blahblah123 918
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 hr blahblah123 25,963
IS HOKE down in the polls ? 3rd 7 hr MRsmith 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Williamsburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Williamsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••