Really needs helpful advice!

Posted in the Williamsburg Forum

hard worker

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2013
I work 6 days a week and Im drug free I live a simple life style.. I own land and I want to put a trailor on it however even with the land as colatereal i need a cosigner which i dont have.. is there any advice on how to get around that like another bank or anything.. only serious posts please and thank you..
dave

Manchester, KY

#2 Jan 25, 2013
what does your land apraise for? edgwood will quallify you with land.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Did you explain your situation to them? Perhaps they would negotiate to raise your collateral or help you come up with another solution. I hate that its so hard out here for working folks. In the end, if they didn't want to take my money, I'd just keep shopping.
hard worker

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jan 25, 2013
its worth round 15t. yes i did tell them and i went to edgewood but even with the land standing good i need a cosigner
did it

Clay City, KY

#5 Jan 30, 2013
If you own the land free and clear, have a steady job and good credit then why not build. Beats a trailer and the bank might finance that on a morgage with a fannie may which would be well worth the effort.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min RAINBOWS_SUNSHINE 131,415
Williamsburg schools drop to #115 4 hr Go vote 53
Darren Gillreath 14 hr All night 1
lawson or the kid jarbo? 16 hr lawson 11
Let's Play Word Association (Oct '08) Wed Princess Hey 3,106
What happened to drive in pharmacy beside dr Mo... Wed Huh 2
Zito Media Internet service (Jun '11) Oct 28 Aggravated 35

Freeze Watch for Whitley County was issued at October 31 at 11:15AM EDT

Williamsburg Dating
Find my Match

Williamsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Williamsburg News, Events & Info