wow

Lynch, KY

#1 Feb 20, 2009
what has she done now when will she learn
ONE

Georgetown, KY

#2 Feb 20, 2009
the dumbass tried to sneak a xanax thats right 1 xanax into her dad roger johnson in a valentines card 1 xanax wouldnt do him any good thats like a drope of water in a 55 gal barrel
What

Sikeston, MO

#3 Feb 21, 2009
What was she thinking? What did they do to her? All I can say, is she is'nt to smart.
pissed off

Corbin, KY

#4 Feb 23, 2010
jessica finally went to jail again lol at least she cant f*ck people over no more
okay

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 14, 2010
this girl has major problems
geez

Anderson, SC

#6 Sep 18, 2010
I saw this chick the other day and geez, she needs to have something done with those black teeth of hers. Geez, that is pathetic. Seriously, I feel so sorry for people that let their teeth rot outta their head...has this girl been on meth or what? Can she just not afford to go to the dentist? My guess is that people who let their teeth rot out just can't afford to go to the dentist...pitiful.
richard

Corbin, KY

#7 Sep 18, 2010
geez wrote:
I saw this chick the other day and geez, she needs to have something done with those black teeth of hers. Geez, that is pathetic. Seriously, I feel so sorry for people that let their teeth rot outta their head...has this girl been on meth or what? Can she just not afford to go to the dentist? My guess is that people who let their teeth rot out just can't afford to go to the dentist...pitiful.
Isn't that Chad Mannings ex girlfriend?
hmmm

Anderson, SC

#8 Sep 18, 2010
richard wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that Chad Mannings ex girlfriend?
I didn't ever know of Chad Manning dating her, but who knows? Anyone know the answer to this one? I thought Chad was dating that crazy teacher that got fired from WHS for screwing her students and partying with them, she even had kids of her own, think her name was Monice Mullins Poore. Have not seen her with Chad lately though. Are they split? Sorry to get off the topic of J.J. but now that you mentioned Chad...anyone know the scoop?
heres some info

Corbin, KY

#9 Sep 18, 2010
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't ever know of Chad Manning dating her, but who knows? Anyone know the answer to this one? I thought Chad was dating that crazy teacher that got fired from WHS for screwing her students and partying with them, she even had kids of her own, think her name was Monice Mullins Poore. Have not seen her with Chad lately though. Are they split? Sorry to get off the topic of J.J. but now that you mentioned Chad...anyone know the scoop?
I did see him with her (Jessica) a long time ago at WalMart. It's been a few years ago though. I didn't know she was like this. Don't know if she was like that or not when he dated her.
cardio

Corbin, KY

#10 Sep 18, 2010
what do you mean, didn't know she was like that when he dated her? hes just as high if not higher than her, all the time.
heres some info

Corbin, KY

#11 Sep 18, 2010
cardio wrote:
what do you mean, didn't know she was like that when he dated her? hes just as high if not higher than her, all the time.
I worked with her awhile back and she didn't seem that way at all. She had all of us fooled I guess. Maybe they need drug tested at their jobs then. I believe all employers should drug test period.
question

Corbin, KY

#12 Sep 20, 2010
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't ever know of Chad Manning dating her, but who knows? Anyone know the answer to this one? I thought Chad was dating that crazy teacher that got fired from WHS for screwing her students and partying with them, she even had kids of her own, think her name was Monice Mullins Poore. Have not seen her with Chad lately though. Are they split? Sorry to get off the topic of J.J. but now that you mentioned Chad...anyone know the scoop?
Who knows anybody??
mystery

Corbin, KY

#13 Sep 20, 2010
yeah chad dates jessica johnson, monica mullins and his very favorite lay is kelly jones
funny

Winchester, KY

#14 Sep 20, 2010
this is the funniest stuff i've read in a long time....all of it is true..i know chad and all i can say is ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....guess you reap what you sew......he talks crap about everyone and he's one of the biggest druggies around and always has been......ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oh yeah and i can't stand jessica johnson either...pure skanky trash
someone

Lexington, KY

#15 Sep 21, 2010
i just met jessica recently she didnt seem like trash but i could be wrong
I HEARD

Winchester, KY

#16 Sep 21, 2010
Dont know the girl personally, but ive heard she is a homewrecker, they say the drugs have changed her. if its true , she needs some help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr Duh 166,364
Road dept. news 14 hr powderpuff 2
Who knows Felicia blakley aka weasel Thu Reginaintheburg 3
Nathan aker Thu Gerald baker 1
Anyone know why the murdered that girl in mud C... Thu kkk 4
News Kentucky couple charged with beating woman with... Thu Curiosity 15
Nicloe Lawson Thu Curiosity 2

Williamsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance