First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the sane one

Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 23, 2011
Bar room trash that take and catch another womens mans eye and destroy their marraige.Bars ain't nothing but full of satan.TRASH!TRASH!TRASH! If you don't like what I had to say kiss my ASS!And the bitch knows who I am.Take a guess down there at lil louies.nothing against the owners its the trash who does this shit.just wait, you will wish you never met him hes mental then I will laugh my ass off ,you have whats coming to ya girlie girl.
bar hater

Plainfield, IL

#2 Oct 24, 2011
Thats all those damn places are good for I lost my husband to someone in the same bar.Men all they want is a nasty whore in bed.Thats ok keep your head up he and she aren't worth it.You look out for yourself girl! It took me awhile to go on but I did. hang in there.
Ronny R

United States

#3 Oct 27, 2011
Holy cow, I cannot believe this happens. Maybe there is a misunderstanding or something because that is a respectable establishment with a fine clientele.
toots

Richmond, IN

#4 Oct 28, 2011
women do the same thing to their man
go f urself

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 15, 2011
hell if ur man left u and ur lonly look daddy up ill take care of u lol
the sane one

Plainfield, IL

#6 Nov 19, 2011
Ronny R wrote:
Holy cow, I cannot believe this happens. Maybe there is a misunderstanding or something because that is a respectable establishment with a fine clientele.
Respectful hell they all know your married to the guy who comes in there and picks up other women.then two face you and laugh behind your back.Nasty ,Tashy place. bunch of damn drunks! full of Satan! and yes some women do it too...but most men that do it they want to keep the good women at home while they have their whore on the side.
Loose Lois

Evanston, IL

#7 Dec 5, 2011
yeah, I rocked him all night long...whatcha gonna do bout it ?
the sane one

Plainfield, IL

#11 Jan 7, 2012
I though so LOOSE LOIS! ALL TALK NO BARK!OR MAYBE YOUR DYING WITH YOUR NASTY DESEASE..HAHA

Since: Jan 12

Philomath

#12 Jan 8, 2012
When you women whine about your men wandering off you're just admitting your failure as wives. Yeah, tell the whole world how you can't keep your man. It's not hard to see what your problem is, but you'll always be the last one to figure it out.
bar hater

Richmond, IN

#14 Apr 13, 2012
Wanda Doodat wrote:
When you women whine about your men wandering off you're just admitting your failure as wives. Yeah, tell the whole world how you can't keep your man. It's not hard to see what your problem is, but you'll always be the last one to figure it out.
No... men are just damn dogs...you know damn well it's not failure on our part it's that a man likes stink after awhile...and the nasty bitches has no respect for them selves when their out there screwing married men. They are the ones who look bad ..but you know what after they get ahold of bar trash most come running home begging for forgiveness...whine whine whine! SMART ASS! have it done to you unless your one of those who like to break up marriages! yeah go get your pole and walk the bar like the rest of them....walking on the bar and pouring booze down peoples throats...RESPECTABLE my ass.
none of ur bees wax

Roanoke, IN

#15 Apr 21, 2012
well I was going 2 keep my mouth shut...but I can't.When men and women cheat it has nothing 2 do with their partner failing as partner.it has 2 do with lying cheating scumbags!oh yeah and if u r a person who someones partner cheats with u r a scumbag 2!!!!!!!!!
good girl

Richmond, IN

#16 May 2, 2012
I agree with none of ur bees wax! The men who cheat on their spouse are scum too! But the skank women that know that man is married and lies down with him, is making herself look worse than the man does. Bad rep sets in and stays forever....although there is alot out there that dont care...WHICH IS CALLED A NASTY WHORE!
Whatalaugh

Thorntown, IN

#17 Aug 16, 2012
Ronny R wrote:
Respectable my ass. Rumor has it that the owner is supplying drugs to that fine clientele that you speak so highly of. And if that is true, then he probably has the town cops and the town board fooled since he is the town board president. Respectable...what an f'ing laugh.
GoebelGuzzler

Middletown, OH

#18 Aug 18, 2012
I enjoy stopping in at a bar after work and watching a Reds game while knocking back a couple of cold beers. What's wrong with that? Occassionaly, on the way home, I take a detour to the trailer park for some extra-curricular activity, but that ain't no one else's business!!!
BUG OFF

Mesquite, TX

#20 Dec 4, 2012
HE DUMPED HER JUST LIKE I KNEW HE WOULD!!!!!!!!!! BUT HE LOST OUT ON A GOOD THING ALSO..CAUSE I WOULN'T TAKE HIS ASS BACK....HES STILL TRYING ....DONT WANT HIM BACK AFTER BARSCUMMING!!!!!!!! GO BACK GET YOUR SKANK!
i know her

Mesquite, TX

#21 Jun 27, 2013
I think I know who this skank is! shes been around quite a bit. She needs to put a bag over her head she so ugly...makes since why she picks her married men up at a bar..hahaha...there to drunk to realize the ugly...she looks like she fell out of a ugly tree and hit every branch going done...lol
i know her

Mesquite, TX

#22 Jun 28, 2013
i know her wrote:
I think I know who this skank is! shes been around quite a bit. She needs to put a bag over her head she so ugly...makes since why she picks her married men up at a bar..hahaha...their to drunk to realize the ugly...she looks like she fell out of a ugly tree and hit every branch going down...lol
lol
curious

Chicago, IL

#23 Mar 6, 2014
Who's the sleazy bartender with huge crooked nose?
wow

Paris, TN

#24 Mar 6, 2014
Aww. You poor poor things. My children complain less then you so called adults. Get a better man. If you think he wouldn't of eventually cheated without the bar, your delusional. Keep the business out if it. They didn't do it. Wow. Risk tarnishing a business's name because your man hooked up with someone else. Nice logic.

Since: Sep 12

Richmond, Indiana

#25 Mar 9, 2014
Richmond for you. White trash women and men all over this no teeth drug infested slumlord town. A lot men will that the sad part. Most of the women in Richmond have been abused with 5 kids here and are looking for another man. Women put up with a lot crap here. Sad
Most these bars are worth nothing. There boring and there nothing in them to do and most people have nothing important to talk about and what so exciting about Richmond any way??
I go to Dayton close to my work.
F#ck Richmond and this boring no job slumlord drug infested poverty Town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 8 hr General Lafayette 540
News Out of Our Past: Locals in last Civil War fight Apr 8 Jake 2
News Indiana man apparently shoots self during standoff (Nov '14) Mar '18 MichelleGenrichDo... 8
Maple chase subdivision Jan '18 Mabel Chased 2
News Indiana accident victim's father: 'We forgive you' (Oct '17) Nov '17 GoD 2
Lynn Music Thread (Apr '13) Nov '17 Musikologist 12
"MELISSA" home recker is back in TOWN!!! (Mar '14) Oct '17 nolongermcdavid 7

Williamsburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Williamsburg Mortgages