Procedures to be studied after woman ...

Procedures to be studied after woman found dead

There are 1 comment on the Medford Mail Tribune story from Aug 18, 2012, titled Procedures to be studied after woman found dead. In it, Medford Mail Tribune reports that:

The Josephine County Sheriff's Department plans to look into why it took more than five hours Wednesday for it to be notified that a 73-year-old, wheelchair-bound woman was missing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medford Mail Tribune.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 23, 2012
Typical Josephine county ineptitude. Fail at keeping their children and seniors safe. I think Jo. Co. should be sued by both the family of June Rice and the woman who was just raped in Cave Dysfunction after the cops refused to respond to her call when the attacker was at her car and door. Jo co will lose big if they are sued. They are clearly in the wrong. Voters will be paying for lawsuits instead of cops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Another armed citizen patrol in Josephine County Apr '16 next 1
News Total Recall: Losing an election was just the b... (Jun '12) Apr '16 Michelle 7
Nationwide adventure Feb '16 Cookiejarnett 1
Oregon model photos (Jan '15) Jan '16 Dont go there 7
kpmomof789 Kate parker speak up about your no l... (Mar '14) Jan '16 More to the Picture 16
News Grants Pass woman pulled out of her burning apa... Dec '15 Becky 1
News Aria Gin's New Tasting Room Creates Northwest D... Dec '15 fuzmorten 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Williams Mortgages