Ban on new fed gun laws stalled in Arizona Senate

Full story: WDBO-AM Orlando
A Republican proposal barring enforcement of any federal laws affecting semi-automatic weapons or high-capacity ammunition magazines appears dead after it was pulled from consideration in the Arizona Senate over constitutional questions, the proposal's author said Monday. Full Story

Since: Apr 09

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#1 Feb 6, 2013
I guess Ward will probably what to be governor since she likes to pick a fight with the federal government like Governor Brewer. Instead of trying to fix the lousy education system here or trying to raise AZ wage rate from the bottom, she wants to waste time on this crap. What a loser.
Chuck

Sedona, AZ

#2 Feb 7, 2013
Sounds like you put very little importance in the Constitution Roco. When you think of all the people who gave their life defending it for you you would think it would be a priority Trouble is to many seek to destroy the BOR.

Far as wages Maybe a better education and some hard work might raise the living standard of some of the people

Since: Apr 09

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Chuck wrote:
Sounds like you put very little importance in the Constitution Roco. When you think of all the people who gave their life defending it for you you would think it would be a priority Trouble is to many seek to destroy the BOR.
Far as wages Maybe a better education and some hard work might raise the living standard of some of the people
Wrong. I place a high standard of importance on the Constitution. I just don't like all these knee-jerk reactions to something that has not even happened yet. No laws have been imposed. Fellow senators and senate lawyers told Ward that her bill will be unconstitutional and she pulled the bill. Sounds to me that Ward was putting "very little importance" in the Constitution. Some people should think before they speak. By the way, I am all for gun ownership and the 2nd Amendment. I'm just not for someone always looking for a opportunity to sound like a extremist and wants to do away with the government.
Chuck

Sedona, AZ

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Make no mistake the federal government is bent on destroying the Constitution. If the State doesn't take a strong stand the Republic as we know it will cease. Under the 10th amendment we have States Rights. What they have done is reaffirm are rights under the 10th amendment.

That is what the War Of Northern Aggression was really about. The North destroying States Rights Its time to take them back or we will cease to exist as a free nation
AZgirl99

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#5 Feb 10, 2013
Ward is my hero! AT LAST somebody who is ready to stand up to the stinking putrid treasonous Feds

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Visitors love their Fun Run Jan 21 Jim bob 1
living in lake havasu city (Apr '07) Jan 20 shamrock 52 170
AZ copper mine laying off hundreds of workers Jan 1 Not for you 1
Review: Rollin Air Inc Dec '14 David cochran 2
Construction / general contractors Nov '14 I need help 1
Lake Havasu City Ready for Summer Tourism Arrests (Feb '08) Oct '14 Flashed in 2000 33
Seligman Fire District to face Civil and/or Cri... (Aug '08) Oct '14 Siblings1977 13
Williams Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Williams People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:13 pm PST

NBC Sports12:13PM
Miami gets record donation from former 'Cane Calais Campbell
NFL 5:29 AM