Willamina votes against illegal immig...

Willamina votes against illegal immigrant measure

There are 2 comments on the KATU-TV Portland story from Mar 29, 2008, titled Willamina votes against illegal immigrant measure. In it, KATU-TV Portland reports that:

They won't be checking your passport or birth certificate in the town of Willamina.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KATU-TV Portland.

Kulturkampf

Lakewood, NJ

#1 Apr 6, 2008
Paul Delaney, the council member who proposed the ordinance, said he came up with the idea out of frustration for what he sees as federal inaction. He said he's seen cities such as Woodburn and Hillsboro change because of their large Latino populations, and he doesn't want Willamina to follow that path.
"I just basically have a problem with illegal immigration in general," he said. "It's just expanding and blooming out of control."
CLOSET RACIST!!!
Mary

Caddo Mills, TX

#2 Apr 6, 2008
Paul Delaney says he brought this up because he has "guts."
Yes, all guts and no brains.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willamina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grand Ronde man accused of sexually abusing horse Jul '15 miko90 1
Hebo Inn (Aug '06) Jun '15 Van_S 18
News Landlord accused of hitting tenant with car, la... Apr '15 mare 1
wounded warriors project Mar '15 Tulip 1
News Stopping By: Yamhill's queen of volunteers (Mar '09) Jan '14 len 2
News Police raid damages property in Yamhill Co.; ow... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Veronica 1
News Willamina bank robber receives prison sentence (Jul '11) Jul '11 sunnyDay 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willamina Mortgages