Muslims break fast with Daniels

Muslims break fast with Daniels

There are 4 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Sep 26, 2006, titled Muslims break fast with Daniels. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Gov. Mitch Daniels reached out to more than 150 Muslims from across the state Monday night, welcoming them to his official residence for a meal to end their daily fasting for Ramadan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Guled

Vancouver, Canada

#1 Oct 15, 2006
You need more information to trigger the minds of your readers. I just wan't impressed with your info even animals know better
Khabir Shareef

Wheeling, IL

#2 Oct 24, 2006
It is both courageous and commendable that Govenor Daniels received Muslims at the mansion during these times.
When others are influenced by commercial media, whose emphasis is on the so-called "Islamist terrorist," Governor Daniels sought to be with main steam Muslims who abhor the "terroists" who unjustly kill others, including main stream Muslims, on a daily basis.
Ramadan is a month of remembering that there is one God who sent messengers to one humanity.
Muslims, Christians, Jews, and others are members of the one humanity.
While others may cling to fear & ignorance, Govenor Daniels reached out to connect with those who seek peace with humanity and the God of all during this annual period of reflection.
A good leader models the best character and high aspirations.
Mitch Daniels is to be commended and emulated.
Juan Martinez

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Oct 24, 2006
Khabir,

Governor Daniels is an Arab-American, so I would expect him to be slightly better informed than the general public about such issues.
ROSA

Eureka, CA

#5 Dec 11, 2006
HEY SEXYYYYYYYY OUT THERE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilkinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can people have posts deleted from this sight? 4 hr Boss 5
a nightmare that leaves you pale without your h... 4 hr Boss 3
Things to do around Knightstown? 5 hr newartsygirl 4
Does anyone know Stacey Sweet speedway gas stat... 22 hr YouCantBeSerious 2
Dog droppings all up and down Brown St. May 1 Soyouknow 43
Drug dealer in raysville Apr 30 isiz 29
That one Knightstown officer.. Apr 29 Redman 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilkinson Mortgages