Indy fundraiser nets Edwards a meaty ...

Indy fundraiser nets Edwards a meaty $75K

There are 24 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 31, 2007, titled Indy fundraiser nets Edwards a meaty $75K. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A half-hour in an Indianapolis steakhouse Friday was all the time presidential hopeful John Edwards needed to rake in $75,000 in campaign contributions from 50 Hoosiers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A Realistic Democrat

Louisville, KY

#23 Mar 31, 2007
Art in Indy wrote:
That is because even Mickey Mouse is a better choice than any democrat. I don't you will find Mickey voting to surrender to Iraq the way our Democratic yellowbacked Congress did!
<quoted text>
Ya see, you just made my point. There are idiots out there that would vote for Mickey Mouse as long as his name was followed by an "R" on the ballot.
TVS

Roanoke, IN

#25 Mar 31, 2007
We are facing a dreadful election, where we will all have to decide who will do the least harm, rather than the most good. Someone once referred to this as "the evil of two lessers."

Surely no one of either political persuasion thinks there's an honest genius with a great vision for our country presently running.
An Edwards supporter

Saratoga, CA

#27 Mar 31, 2007
I am stunned by the responses to this story.
I ask you... if you weren't interested in this candidate why on earth did you even read this story then take the time to spit out vitriolic comments??? I suspect Republican fear that this man has what it takes to win, and you know it! Your knee jerk reaction speak volumes about you....
TVS

Roanoke, IN

#28 Mar 31, 2007
An Edwards supporter wrote:
I am stunned by the responses to this story.
I ask you... if you weren't interested in this candidate why on earth did you even read this story then take the time to spit out vitriolic comments??? I suspect Republican fear that this man has what it takes to win, and you know it! Your knee jerk reaction speak volumes about you....
I am stunned by your response to these posts. Why on earth did you even read these posts and then take the time to spit out your vitriolic comment?? I suspect liberal fear that arises whenever a liberal precept or gloryboy is examined or questioned. Your knee jerk reaction speaks volumes about you .... Now, go back to collecting "carbon offset credits" to make up for the Breck Girl's ozone-depleting hairspray and energy guzzling mansions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilkinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 6 hr legalize 104
Mike renfro (Mar '16) 9 hr Tom Wilcox 19
shyron sturgill 10 hr Tom Wilcox 1
It's all about who you know.. Jan 14 Slackee 10
Ashley Hamm Jan 14 Slackee 5
Leslie Cook Jan 14 Slackee 11
Town bars Jan 7 Vanillafordatbigb... 17

Wilkinson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilkinson Mortgages