A soldier's dedication

A soldier's dedication

There are 2 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from May 30, 2007, titled A soldier's dedication. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

If Sgt. Joseph E. Proctor could have attended Tuesday's memorial dedication of a $4.7 million shooting range in his honor, his son said, he would have been the first one to try it out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#2 May 30, 2007
Gary Moody, you are a LOW-LIFE! You are so blinded by your desire to use this brave soldier's name to promote your fascist agendas, that you didn't even get the facts right. The HERO Sgt. Procter was not shot. He died from an explosion because he shot the driver of a truck full of explosives on its way to kill many others. This man was a great American hero and I will NOT stand idle while you use his name in a weak attempt to promote causes that he obviously would not have approved of.
Neil Peart

Indianapolis, IN

#3 May 30, 2007
Moody, a common troll?

Say it ain't so!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilkinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Da#! Kids playing fireman and popo 7 hr TyF 20
Painted bicycles Jul 21 MsTurnip 5
Toilet trouble and pokey goes Jul 21 Pokeman Master 5
does everybody get on here to cry and hide (Jul '13) Jul 21 ArmPitSweatStains 3
Suspected meth cook/dealer living across the st... Jul 20 public 15
shemales in ktown (Jan '16) Jul 14 larry 5
PokemonGO! Jul 10 Madoldguy 1

Wilkinson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance