Former Council

Markleville, IN

#1 Mar 23, 2014
Its nice to see appropriate restrictions on the new KPD vehicles. They need to be taken care of properly and effort made to preserve them as long as possible. I appreciate the fact that Baker has went through the effort he has to help the KPD obtain these vehicles. However, im going to be completely blunt. Baker needs to act as the department head that he is and utilize resources, and encourage himself and other officers to be mindful of the taxpayer and fundraising money that has been spent with these vehicles. The current council passed vote recently that take home cars be aloud, with exception that the two newest to the fleet not be included and Danny Baker threw a fit like a child. That is uncalled for. He has been around long enough he should know better. Baker should want what the council proposed if he had the communities and this towns best interest at heart. Baker clearly needs to retire. That vehicle does not belong to you Danny, it belongs to the Community in which you provide. We are friends and have been for many many years, but you need to retire and relax. Before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself.
Wow

New Castle, IN

#2 Mar 27, 2014
Which former council person are you? Knightstown is ran by idiots and True is a complete idiot. He does everything for himself and to get revenge. I would not brag about being a current or former council person. It is like bragging about being a child molester, in the end you are trash and no one likes you.

To True, you are crap. You are a worthless human being.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilkinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsey Vanduyn Fri Curious 1
News Tax plan helps homeowners, would hurt some busi... (Nov '07) Apr 22 jordennancy23 163
Chief Baker (Jan '14) Apr 22 watch 27
Who knows Maria ? Apr 12 Whoknows 1
Amy Niccum Apr 7 Just curious 1
adam nutter/drug dealer Mar '15 FED UP RESIDENT 2
Knightstown Nudes Mar '15 John18hall 1
More from around the web

Wilkinson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]