North Braddock Police Sub-Station

North Braddock Police Sub-Station

Posted in the Wilkinsburg Forum

Oldy

North Versailles, PA

#1 Mar 30, 2012
When did the great north braddock police open a sub-station on Locust st?
H R puf n stuf

Turtle Creek, PA

#2 Mar 31, 2012
Must be a back room in fairways available!!!
Oldy wrote:
When did the great north braddock police open a sub-station on Locust st?
Good Citizen

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Mar 31, 2012
Heard they opened another sub station at 1328 Wolfe Avenue. Police suv's seen parked there during afternoon hours.
Oldy

North Versailles, PA

#4 Apr 3, 2012
does the great north braddock police have to pay rent for the locust st sub-station?
Oldy

North Versailles, PA

#5 Apr 3, 2012
or maybe does the great code nonenforcement officer chip in for the rent?
Oldy

North Versailles, PA

#6 Apr 3, 2012
Wonder if hair clipings are in the police units, that my tax dollars pay for?
Oldy

North Versailles, PA

#7 Apr 9, 2012
Police Sub-Station is closed on Monday & Tuesday
Guy White

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 May 3, 2012
Now this is funny,
Marlene

Irwin, PA

#9 May 21, 2012
Sub-station in North Braddock. I gotta see it to believe it!!
Guy White

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 May 21, 2012
No, no, no, they mean that they eat subs at the station. That is why they get so sleepy.
Oldy

North Versailles, PA

#11 Aug 29, 2012
on my way to pay my taxes this week. I wanted to chat with the code enforcement officer, but I was instructed his office was moved to the sub-station on Locust St, with the police department. Many of us taxpayers, probably should have been alerted to his office being moved.
Taz

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 May 3, 2013
Is the new sub-station in a handicap parking spot at the Waterfront shopping center across the river?

Time to travel miles outside the jurisdiction, but no time to patrol and protect the tax payers who cover the paychecks.

Truly amazing. Blame the government and blame the top brass.

https://twitter.com/munhall/status/3300518147...
Fact

Turtle Creek, PA

#13 May 14, 2013
Taz wrote:
Is the new sub-station in a handicap parking spot at the Waterfront shopping center across the river?
Time to travel miles outside the jurisdiction, but no time to patrol and protect the tax payers who cover the paychecks.
Truly amazing. Blame the government and blame the top brass.
https://twitter.com/munhall/status/3300518147...
They may have been on official business.get the full story before you comment,and don't look like a jerk

EVG

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14 May 16, 2013
Well well, North Braddock SUV parked in a handicapped parking spot in "HOMESTEAD".
This Lump of a Chief doesn't patrol his own town but has time to sneak away to Homestead and park in a Handicapped spot.

At least he parked in a handicapped spot because that fat LUMP is handicapped mentally.

I just may have to go to the council meeting next week and ask why is our police dept in Homestead in a handicapped parking spot.

The Chief is usually the only officer who drives this on daylight. So we know it was him and if it wasn't the Chief then who was it and why?

i think its time that the council knows what's really going on with that PD.
Old Politician

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 May 31, 2013
Will the police chief vehicle still be seen at the substation come this January when the substation no longer has a say?

EVG

Location hidden

#16 Jun 3, 2013
Old Politician What do you mean?
Old Politician

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Jun 5, 2013
when the substation owner no longer is on council, will the police chief still waste his time with sitting there to play the politics game

EVG

Location hidden

#18 Jun 6, 2013
I think he's worried he may be out next time around the way he's been lying and politicking.

I know some council members are truly stupid but there are a few who aren't and I can't believe they just let this LUMP get away with doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

They can't be that blind..

To the taxpayers in NB it's just become acceptable with this sort of thing.
Old Politician

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Jun 6, 2013
Council members aren't allowed to live outside of town are they? When will the issue be addressed?
old politics

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Jun 12, 2013
Old Politician wrote:
Council members aren't allowed to live outside of town are they? When will the issue be addressed?
Why dont you or some of your a-hole computer pals address it !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilkinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fireman vs. Cops Jun 1 pgh 3
North Braddock, Ghetto slum or not?? You decide. (Sep '09) May '17 Dbreezy223 93
News Woodland Hills officials, police meet on report... (Nov '07) May '17 Jamal 13
News How a mayor's wife brought a factory town back ... Apr '17 Fife 2
News SOS for BRT Apr '17 the truth 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Apr '17 Sfinx 57
Slob Fetterman (Apr '16) Mar '17 Your Pal Al 5

Wilkinsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilkinsburg Mortgages