Kwanzaa creator to visit area, speak ...

Kwanzaa creator to visit area, speak about seven principles

There are 2 comments on the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review story from Dec 27, 2011, titled Kwanzaa creator to visit area, speak about seven principles. In it, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports that:

Details: 412-322-4008 * 3-10 p.m. Thursday at Hill House Association Kaufmann Center, 1825 Centre Ave., Hill District.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

Mary James

Ontario, CA

#1 Dec 27, 2011
Each year I work to find out where the Long Beach Kawanza will be. At one time it was held at the First Congregational Church and I attended it for two years. The Press-Telegram had nothing listed, and neither did the Gazette in their calendars. I called a friend who googled it and said the ceremony was being held at CSULB. Today, the 27th I find in my own google search it was at Recreation Park last night! It should not be so difficult to find out year after year where the Kawanza will be held THIS TIME! Publicity - please?
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#2 Dec 27, 2011
Mary James wrote:
Each year I work to find out where the Long Beach Kawanza will be. At one time it was held at the First Congregational Church and I attended it for two years. The Press-Telegram had nothing listed, and neither did the Gazette in their calendars. I called a friend who googled it and said the ceremony was being held at CSULB. Today, the 27th I find in my own google search it was at Recreation Park last night! It should not be so difficult to find out year after year where the Kawanza will be held THIS TIME! Publicity - please?
Mary James.

Your name and ISP internet entry location identifier indicates you may be located in, or nearby to, Long Beach. As you may be aware, Long Beach is home to one of the more radical universities within the expensive taxpayer funded California university system.

The purported creator of Kwanzaa is a taxpayer supported professor at the costly taxpayer funded California State university that is located in radical Long Beach.

Why not give Ron's office a jingle? I am sure he or his taxpayer funded office personnel would be happy to provide information about all the Kwanzaa festivities that are planned for the Long Beach area. If you are located in Long Beach you will not be charged long distance rates or message units on your telephone bill. Here is the address of Ron's official website:

http://goo.gl/W34cZ

Ronald

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilkinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slob Fetterman Apr 12 Mon Valley 2
News 6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard par... Mar '16 Al Sharpton 3
Forest Hills elected officials should have term... Mar '16 Anita Wang 2
animals Mar '16 wendybell 4
North Braddock , i loved the place. (Feb '13) Mar '16 philip ortego 3
News Fetterman calls Trump 'jagoff' over Muslim stat... Mar '16 captin 20
News Wilkinsburg mayor eager for arrests in mass sho... Mar '16 Joe Blough 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilkinsburg Mortgages