Appeals Court Upholds Release Of Pa. ...

Appeals Court Upholds Release Of Pa. Rape Suspect

There are 7 comments on the Kdka.com story from Aug 5, 2010, titled Appeals Court Upholds Release Of Pa. Rape Suspect. In it, Kdka.com reports that:

Required fields are marked with an asterisk The information you provide will be used only to send the requested e-mail and will not be used to send any other e-mail communications.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kdka.com.

“Trump is so right!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Aug 5, 2010
Aha - don't you just love the efficiency of Zappalla? Real criminals go free but Orie and Wecht go to trial over family matters. Great DA we have. More politics first, I'm getting tired of it.
Absurdities of Da Burgh

Vandergrift, PA

#2 Aug 6, 2010
First of all, it's spelled Zappala, ya' old fool, and two, the case is an egregious failure of the DA office's case tracking system. Third, yea, he's a pretty darn good DA. And fourth... wow, politics creeping into a prosecutorial function; were you so upset when Dubya Bush selectively fired US Attornies for not pursuing politically motivated prosecutions? Just another mindless rant of the old man!

“Trump is so right!”

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Aug 6, 2010
OK - It's Zappala, but ya' know it's spelled Attorneys, not Attornies if we're going to play grade school. It's nice to know that you're so happy and pleased with the DA's office. Even though he's the most political law enforcement person in the game. If you're OK with rapists being let free, it's your right. I think he screwed up. Oh my, back to Bush. Let's see, Zappala, in his political quest to nail Orie, lets a rapist out on the street. By your logic, Bush is at fault. Gotta' tell you, it ain't workin' no more. Bush hasn't had power for almost two years now, by the way, what's with the guy in there now? How's that hope and change crap working for you?
spinner

United States

#4 Aug 6, 2010
sorry
Absurdities of Da Burgh

Vandergrift, PA

#5 Aug 8, 2010
First, misspelling proper names is far more an egregious offense than that of an occupation, and, what's more you have done it repeatedly as a thinly veiled and childish insult to Democrats, old man.
Second, did I not say the failure of the DA's office was a particularly severe one?
And there is absolutely no logic in stating my comment relating to Dummas Dubya implied it was that moron's fault.
And finally, as long as this nation- and the world- suffers from the sins of Dubya Dummas Bush's disasterous presidential administrations, it is a woefully transparent attempt by right-wing nut-jobs to negate his responsibility by simply saying he's been out of office foe little more than a year and a half, not "almost two years" (Do you need to deny his guilt so badly you resort to such exaggerations?).

“Trump is so right!”

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Aug 9, 2010
Absurdities of Da Burgh wrote:
First, misspelling proper names is far more an egregious offense than that of an occupation, and, what's more you have done it repeatedly as a thinly veiled and childish insult to Democrats, old man.
Second, did I not say the failure of the DA's office was a particularly severe one?
And there is absolutely no logic in stating my comment relating to Dummas Dubya implied it was that moron's fault.
And finally, as long as this nation- and the world- suffers from the sins of Dubya Dummas Bush's disasterous presidential administrations, it is a woefully transparent attempt by right-wing nut-jobs to negate his responsibility by simply saying he's been out of office foe little more than a year and a half, not "almost two years" (Do you need to deny his guilt so badly you resort to such exaggerations?).
We've had the "Great Society" since Johnson. Or is he one of your heros? How's that working out? All those dollars and hours expended and what do we have? Nothing different, except a President who is trying to turn our country into one of those goofy governments that we see all over Africa. Chaos, class warfare, racism, redistribution and amateurism is all we see from these "Progressive" clowns.
Absurdities of Da Burgh

Vandergrift, PA

#7 Aug 9, 2010
Johnson? You whine about a president whose administration ended over forty years ago, and you criticize me for bringing up Dummas Dubya, not even twenty months out of office? And engaging in class warfare, racism and amateurism? Sounds far more like Republicans to me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilkinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Braddock, Ghetto slum or not?? You decide. (Sep '09) Jul 23 McKeesport Native 98
Fireman vs. Cops Jul '17 acab 4
Susan Evashavik DiLucente (May '09) Jul '17 Mack 26
NBPD Sitting In Station (Mar '12) Jun '17 15104dlo 4
cat got a flea problem? Jun '17 marie 1
News Woodland Hills officials, police meet on report... (Nov '07) May '17 Jamal 13
News How a mayor's wife brought a factory town back ... Apr '17 Fife 2

Wilkinsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilkinsburg Mortgages