Volunteers Needed for Wilkinsburg Tre...

Volunteers Needed for Wilkinsburg Tree Planting

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Apr 9, 2012, titled Volunteers Needed for Wilkinsburg Tree Planting. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Join Nine Mile Run and help plant 500 trees as a part of the Wilkinsburg TreeVitalize Project-500 Tree Initiative.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

George Gaines

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Apr 12, 2012
We are going to plant trees?? are you folks for real ?? WE CAN TAKE CARE OF THE ONES WE GOT !!! TRees are falling all over the place laketon road a mess the dame trees are comeing up one the side walks no one cuting them back but the ligth com with all the crap going on the last thing we need is MORE DAMM TREES we can not even get the strees clean let alone paved WTF
donnys bar

West Mifflin, PA

#2 Apr 12, 2012
George, dont post after leaving the bar. You dont make any sense when your sober let alone when your drunk. please pay your tab when you come in tomorrow. Thank You, Donny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilkinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help! Help! Someone stole my electric meter! Feb 13 Alessandro Volta 1
Susan Evashavik DiLucente (May '09) Feb 1 No fooled 30
Review: Emily Jean Mills Jan '18 EMILY JEAN MILLS 1
North Braddock, Ghetto slum or not?? You decide. (Sep '09) Nov '17 BrickNuce 100
organ harvesting stay alert Nov '17 Chester 4
Anyone know what shannon collier is up to these... Sep '17 Churchill1234 1
News SOS for BRT (Apr '17) Apr '17 the truth 1

Wilkinsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilkinsburg Mortgages