Who thinks what
brian

Rockford, MI

#2 Feb 16, 2011
She is a hottie!
Killer

United States

#3 Mar 9, 2011
I heard she cheated on her husband who is a great guy then got pregnant by some one else
lol

United States

#4 Mar 10, 2011
Funny her husband being a great guy! That's a lie you must not be from wilkesville or been around them much he was a control freak and wouldnt help her with anything if the yard needed mowed or something needed fixed her dad had to help her do it! He only cared about him self she was always going with out and evertime she got a car he would make sure she didn't have gas to go anywhere! And ask him who cheated on who first even tho she did cheat she got a great man and is very happy now! When she was dumb enough to take him back after her husband cheated we all knew it would go down hill from there and knew their marriage wouldn't last! But she is divorced now and very happy and starting her new life
coal miners daughter

United States

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Just saw her the other day and she looked great and happy.
Blah

United States

#6 Dec 24, 2012
Haha she's a snitch and a trouble maker n ya she's not hot by any means ugly red hair freckles n fd up teeth! Lol

Since: Nov 13

Latrobe, PA

#7 Nov 11, 2013
Sounds like someone is jealous of Betty! Lmao loser. Her 1st husband was a POS! He was a controller, violent, didn't want to work or help with kid or anything. I am happy for her now! She's got a good man, 3 beautiful children and her happiness radiates from her.
lovethyneighbor

Amesville, OH

#8 Dec 16, 2013
SamanthaMahonCundiff wrote:
Sounds like someone is jealous of Betty! Lmao loser. Her 1st husband was a POS! He was a controller, violent, didn't want to work or help with kid or anything. I am happy for her now! She's got a good man, 3 beautiful children and her happiness radiates from her.
AMEN Samantha! WTG girl! You tell it like it is.The haters in Wilkesville just need to get a Life of their own.
Everyone of the haters ( jealous or just bored people) has something negative to get on Topix' and say. If they are a teenager I could understand some of the post on here but I am betting they are old enough to know better than to just try and hurt someone. Most of whom they probably don't even know well enough to even have a clue of what is going on.
Doesn't Wilkesville have more people that Wish their neighbors and friends all the happiness in the world??
Wilkesville citizens needs to let these people know, We could care less about their petty post. Post that are put on here only to Hurt someone...Gossip and such just shows how immature you are. After high school....It is time to Grow Up! What is sad most of these posters probably are raising children of their own. Makes me wonder, What are these children learning from their parents?? I honestly hope at least one poster will stop and think next time, before the all too easy typing in a hurtful post. Come on Wilkesville, let's take up for our neighbors and let the mean spirited posters know ' we don't care to read their immature comments.!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jobs and Family service 1 hr Angie 6
Kenny Miller 2 hr Hey junkie 6
Looking for those hooker girls 3 hr seth 4
Who's the daddy 3 hr boujee 4
Karen Craig moving 4 hr Hey dumbass 32
Slum lords of wellston 4 hr Greateye 15
how far decomposed do you reckon chris stepp's ... 13 hr beth 5

Wilkesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance