Tyson to close Wilkesboro, N.C. plant

Tyson to close Wilkesboro, N.C. plant

There are 3 comments on the National Provisioner story from Mar 3, 2008, titled Tyson to close Wilkesboro, N.C. plant. In it, National Provisioner reports that:

“Despite exhaustive efforts to continue this success, we've made the difficult decision to stop production and devote our resources to other products designed to help us stay ahead of where today's consumer is going.”

SPRINGDALE, Ark. Tyson Foods Inc. announced Friday that it will end operations at it Cooked Products plant in Wilkesboro, N.C., as it adapts to changing consumer demands. via National Provisioner

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Provisioner.

jesus hernandez

North Wilkesboro, NC

#1 Mar 3, 2008
esta bien que se valla tayson de aqui por corruptos y discriminan a la gente.
jamie ann vernon

Bridgeport, WV

#2 Mar 6, 2008
are you for real? that doesnt mean the entire tyson company in north carolina does it? Many of our people have moved there and have worked there for many years. I hope this is a rumor.
Thank you jamie

Coweta, OK

#3 Mar 16, 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilkesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Dec '17 TomRell1 5
Union Grove Music Thread (Oct '16) Oct '17 Musikologist 2
Anyone know a Kevin Mathis (Jul '16) Sep '17 Pat 7
District Attorney Fred Bauer (Apr '14) Sep '17 Anon 4
Please help me find my friend! (Aug '17) Aug '17 Rachel 1
who will you vote for county c (Jul '17) Jul '17 chad 1
Mimi Robyn (Jul '17) Jul '17 Concerned POF 1

Wilkesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Wilkesboro Mortgages