Police Investigate Shooting at Wal-Ma...

Police Investigate Shooting at Wal-Mart in Wilkesboro

There are 3 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Mar 14, 2010, titled Police Investigate Shooting at Wal-Mart in Wilkesboro. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

Wilkesboro Police confirmed that someone was shot inside the Wal-Mart in Wilkesboro around 7:30 p.m. Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

Proprotection

High Point, NC

#1 Mar 15, 2010
I bet they (Walmart) gets a sign put up now. People will carry into the store anyway if they have a permit, and they should. What are the options? Leave the gun in your vehicle? Chances of it being stolen are pretty good.
Common Sense

Johnson City, TN

#2 Feb 23, 2011
Proprotection wrote:
I bet they (Walmart) gets a sign put up now. People will carry into the store anyway if they have a permit, and they should. What are the options? Leave the gun in your vehicle? Chances of it being stolen are pretty good.
How about not walking around with a gun?! We're not living in a war zone so, walking around armed with a deadly weapon is rather paranoid and extremely dangerous. And, don't go on some second amendment rant, which, protects the right to maintain a militia against a potentially tyrannical government.
Planet zone

Prospect Hill, NC

#3 Mar 3, 2011
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
How about not walking around with a gun?! We're not living in a war zone so, walking around armed with a deadly weapon is rather paranoid and extremely dangerous. And, don't go on some second amendment rant, which, protects the right to maintain a militia against a potentially tyrannical government.
Dont know what planet you've been on, Listen to the 6pm news all you hear is someone being shot... either a drug deal gone bad or wrong place at the wrong time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilkesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Union Grove Music Thread (Oct '16) Oct '17 Musikologist 2
Anyone know a Kevin Mathis (Jul '16) Sep '17 Pat 7
District Attorney Fred Bauer (Apr '14) Sep '17 Anon 4
Please help me find my friend! Aug '17 Rachel 1
who will you vote for county c Jul '17 chad 1
Mimi Robyn Jul '17 Concerned POF 1
Boomer, NC - what's the area like? (Sep '06) Apr '17 Vwilson 21

Wilkesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance