Owners of car dealership accused of c...

Owners of car dealership accused of cheating customers

There are 5 comments on the story from Oct 9, 2008, titled Owners of car dealership accused of cheating customers. In it, reports that:

Authorities are searching records they seized from Welborn Auto Sales that indicate there may be dozens of people affected by financial problems at the used automobile dealership, according to inspectors of the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at .

Cheated Citizen Of Wilkes

Wilkesboro, NC

#1 Nov 4, 2008
yeah. She " Judy Welborn" cheated my oldest daughter out of her car for college. Can you beleive the lack of shame? Needless to say, my wife and I are very upset. I hope she realizes all these "deals" will be felony charges and maybe they will get what her and her husband deserves when they appear in court. Too bad people can't manage their money and they resort to cheating community people out of their's as well. Beleive I'll make a 4'x8' sign stating all this and ride around town. Really won't matter at this point, no shame to keep from doing it, I doubt any remorse now other than getting busted.
glockster

Fort Pierce, FL

#2 Nov 14, 2008
crooks
michael

Jefferson, NC

#3 Aug 24, 2010
yeah that car lot took a lot of money from my mom when she tried to buy my car for school
know the feeling

Johnson City, TN

#4 Sep 21, 2011
My husband and I bought a car from Rick Blackburn.Boy did he sucker punch us.We are senior citizens and we bought a car from for our daughter.We paid $ 1,250 and it lasted about 6 weeks.wE CONFRONTED HIM AND HE SAID THE CONTRACT SAID AS IS.WE TOOK MONEY OUT OF SAVINGS TO BUY IT.if you buy a car from him be sure and have it checked out.We just might as well say we flushed the money down the toilet.He told my husband nothing was wrong with the car."DUH"
know the feeling

Johnson City, TN

#5 Sep 22, 2011
I have a few more things I wanted to say about the car we bought from RICK BLACKBURN.My youngest daughter died Feb.21st.She was 41 years old and left 4 children.We paid a lot for her funeral and then paid a crook for a piece of crap.My state of mind isn't too good and I'm still greiving.My daughter has no car now and we have to drive from Mtn.City to Wilkes to take her places .PLUS WE WILL HAVE TO DIG DEEPER INTO OUR RETIREMENT SAVINGS TO BUY ANOTHER CAR.hOW CAN A MAN BE SO HEARTLESS AND CRUEL.hE WILL GET HIS REWARDone of these days.Times are so hard right now and we are paying for his cruelity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilkesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
District Attorney Fred Bauer (Apr '14) Aug 18 Anonymous 3
Anyone know a Kevin Mathis (Jul '16) Aug 2 May know 5
who will you vote for county c Jul 27 chad 1
Mimi Robyn Jul '17 Concerned POF 1
Boomer, NC - what's the area like? (Sep '06) Apr '17 Vwilson 21
Brushy Mountain Bee Farms Product Reviews Censored Apr '17 Never Back 1
News Haunted WNC rich in spooky tales (Oct '07) Mar '17 Never Happen 36

Wilkesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance