Racing Returning to North Wilkesboro

Racing Returning to North Wilkesboro

There are 5 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Nov 10, 2009, titled Racing Returning to North Wilkesboro. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

With faces that made racing famous in the crowd, a group of investors announced Tuesday that racing would return to North Wilkesboro Speedway next fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

Dan

Wilkesboro, NC

#1 Jan 23, 2010
tickets please!!!
EARNHARDT-3

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2010
should have never been taken away
Brenda

Asheboro, NC

#3 Jan 24, 2010
I agree!!! should never of stopped racing in North Wilkesboro...
JUSTICE

High Point, NC

#4 Jan 24, 2010
I went to this place 40 years ago and learned about real racing.
We bought a ticket and went to the outhouse when needed. It was a real outhouse. But who cared?
We got to see Buddy, Tiny, Bobby, Richard, Cale and everyone else. Thank's Dad, You showed me what real racing was all about. Today I race on my own $$$ and that is the real love of racing.

How any people today want to spend thier own $$$ racing, like a real racer's doe's?
JUSTICE

High Point, NC

#5 Jan 24, 2010
If ya'll dont beleive this, then you're weren't there. I have been to over 500 races and if don't you believe it, I'll show you the ticket stubs.
NC, SC, and VA, is the Wrigley Field of NASCAR.
Today's nascar ain't got a clue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilkesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
husq mower stolen Aug 15 homerun12 1
Anyone know a Kevin Mathis Jul '16 Looking 1
Drug problem? Jul '16 kelly ave 1
Boomer, NC - what's the area like? (Sep '06) Jun '16 Mel 20
Theft in wilkesboro May '16 Dave 1
Never Ever May '16 CONFIDENCE 1
Lowe's Home Centers, Inc. and Persons Injured ... (Sep '11) Mar '16 George Stephanopolis 4

Wilkesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilkesboro Mortgages