of 2
Next Last

“Not an Obumble Voter!”

Since: Dec 08

Bar Harbor, ME

#22 Dec 10, 2012
fistv wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, but I also factor in that any of the big box stores are at least 30 minutes from where I live, that's roughly 3 gallons of gas round trip not to mention the idiots in the parking lot as well as the screaming spandex seams from people who should not be allowed to wear spandex under both sound and visual pollutions laws.
Well, back to my 1 year humidor stored CAO brazilia Toro and my mug of dark fair trade Nicaraguan coffee.
That is a HUGE downside here at the Mount Pocono store. The gag factor looking at the jiggling folds is off the chart.

Contrast the Mount Pocono Walmart with the Walmart in Ellsworth, Maine. Night and day! Polite people, no abused spandex and parking lot civility.

Hence our plan to vacate the Pokes sooner rather than later. Let the transplants have it! I'm itching to become a transplant myself.

Since: Sep 09

Effort

#23 Dec 10, 2012
Jeff Woehrle wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a HUGE downside here at the Mount Pocono store. The gag factor looking at the jiggling folds is off the chart.
Contrast the Mount Pocono Walmart with the Walmart in Ellsworth, Maine. Night and day! Polite people, no abused spandex and parking lot civility.
Hence our plan to vacate the Pokes sooner rather than later. Let the transplants have it! I'm itching to become a transplant myself.
Yup, my daughter sent us some pic's of her walking the dogs on the beach yesterday. I'm thinking about maybe another 4 years up here and then heading out to less taxes and more comfortable climate where I can use a motorcycle for more than 5 months of the year. We will see what happens, Belize might also be an option.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilkes-Barre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Don Rumsfeld 3,995
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr Educator 51,481
DO you support a science and technology center ... 20 hr andrew 1
Wilkes-Barre Veteran Affairs Medical Center Mar... (Nov '13) Tue Paul 3
Mark Donnelly Wilkes-Barre (Nov '13) Tue Paul 2
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Couples, firms take sides in gay marriage debate Sep 13 Professor Jumper 2
•••
•••

Wilkes-Barre Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wilkes-Barre People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wilkes-Barre News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wilkes-Barre