Straights Produce & Bakery moves to Mannington

May 9, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Times West Virginian

Straights Produce & Bakery is enjoying a warm reception from Mannington. Owner Joann Straight recently moved Straights Produce & Bakery from Smithfield, where it had been located for 10 years.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Tina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

I've shopped there. They have excellent canned peppers. I'll be a returning customer.
uknow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Judged:

This is the woman who had a store in smithfield and accepted foodstamps for cigarettes and the like. Her pepperoni has mold growing on it and she cuts it off and uses the "good; part for YOUR food..I wouldn;t return to that store..You don't wanna be there when they get busted by the health department and the welfare system!! That's why they are in Mannington now..they got busted!! lol
Jesse Cochran

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Judged:

uknow wrote:
This is the woman who had a store in smithfield and accepted foodstamps for cigarettes and the like. Her pepperoni has mold growing on it and she cuts it off and uses the "good; part for YOUR food..I wouldn;t return to that store..You don't wanna be there when they get busted by the health department and the welfare system!! That's why they are in Mannington now..they got busted!! lol
You are a miserable piece of shit... get aids and choke on cock.
Jen

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Judged:

Mannington needs some more businesses. It is great that they will be getting one. Look forward to checking it out.
black diamond

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

Jesse Cochran wrote:
<quoted text>
I ate there the other day... food was good and she was very pleasant.
Ralph

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Judged:

I ate there the other day and the food was great. there deli sandwichs was the best
MannCitizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Judged:

I love that place. There food is so good, and their lunchmeat is the best in town, along with their cakes.
Beth Anne

Jacksonburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Judged:

I have worked for Joann, and her food is nothing but the best! We were always clean about everything and for someone to come out and say that she moved her store to Mannington because of being busted is a bold faced liar. Her store moving to Mannington is probably the best thing that could have happened to her. She would always help anyone in need and got stuck with a lot of unnecessary bills that people wouldn't pay just out of the kindness of her heart. Straight's baked goods, produce, and canned goods are the best by far. I would recommend any of it to anyone!
fine restaurants

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

does that come with mayo?
d
Jesse Cochran wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Nov 11

Zhengzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Judged:

"I ate there the other day and the food was great. there deli sandwichs was the best."yes, I agree.http://www.1stbearing.co m
1 post removed
jus ac like ya kno

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Quote frim uknow- i agree with the comment below about you downgrading such a fine establishment and indeed for believing helping someone on welfare or conserving rather than wasteing food you do need to choke on a cock trash, At least mannington has a fkn deli smithfield aint got a pot to shit in and saying dont go to a deli because its going to get busted? Really for what? Why O thats right because your parents like you now were trash and taught you to snitch and brown nose a cops asshole right? Or perhaps busting your guts over someone making a living to feed their kids just so you can run your suck on topix and think your speacial
Alex Weirdstein

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Hey jus ac... what are you a wigger?
dear lord help u people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

uknow wrote:
This is all true. Used to work there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wileyville Discussions

Search the Wileyville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min Yes it is me 51,884
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jul 8 joe 133
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Jun 17 Cathy 5,634
Smithfield name (Apr '08) Jun '14 thatsright 5
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) May '14 jimmy love found raped 3,937
Amy Goddard (Jan '13) Jan '13 Craig D Straight 1
Emergency Services Levy On Special Election Ballot (Jun '11) Jun '11 Chuck Roberts 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wileyville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wileyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••