“Let's Get'em. Talladega Red 1.”

Since: Nov 12

Clarskburg, WV

#11274 Mar 5, 2013
kill the children. please
KingArthur

United States

#11275 Mar 5, 2013
"President Barack Obama has the legal authority to unleash deadly force—such as drone strikes—against Americans on U.S. soil without first putting them on trial, Attorney General Eric Holder wrote in a letter released Tuesday.
But Holder, writing to Republican Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky, underlined that Obama “has no intention” of targeting his fellow citizens with unmanned aerial vehicles and would do so only if facing “an extraordinary circumstance.”

This is OUTRAGEOUS, maybe the conspiracy nuts are right. The day they kill a US citizen on US soil is the day the next revolution starts. Holder should be removed from office. I have always supported my country and government regardless of the party in charge but this is unacceptable. The US Constitution trumps all. I guess I better watch for drones strikes now with these comments.
KingArthur

United States

#11276 Mar 5, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
there's so much wrong with this statement. The world is in the greatest depression in human history. Why? Because there are selfish billionaire jerks who do nothing to help humanity. They're actually striving for the opposite. There's a lot of hard working people that are in the lower class, working 2 minimum wage jobs...never having enough time for their family or leisure, while the CEO of a bank or corporation can make the yearly salary of a working class person in a day.
(think big picture..like the world..people in different countries are still people too and affected by america's economic situation..SLAVE LABOR!)
and a poor man can't HIRE anyone to do anything because he's POOR!!!!! you think those rich a-holes are being fair to workers? nah...they would never exploit labor...
why can't the population control the wealth? Let's push aside the government and billionaires...we can handle it.
the system is broken. accept it and let's work together to fix it.

That is a great video titled " Wealth Inequality in America ". People should watch this and then decide if they think the playing field is fair. When the top 1% of the people own 40% of the nations wealth and 80% of the people only own 7% of the wealth we have a serious problem.
KingArthur

United States

#11277 Mar 5, 2013

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#11278 Mar 5, 2013
why did Holder allow ATF to distribute many thousands of assualt weapons to Mexican drug cartels?? And, then hide all the facts-and accept no blame-even with a US citizen border patrol agent killed with one of these weapons--And, now they are-hysterically- going after our guns-AFTER THEY HELPED CREATE THE INITIAL PROPAGANDA HYSTERIA.

Why were the US guys in Bengazi given absolutely no help-even when it WAS KNOWN THEY WERE UNDER ATTACK WITH ENOUGH TIME TO MOBILIZE AND BRING SOME NAPALM DOWN ON THE SOB'S
OH RIGHT THAT WOULD BE POLITICALLY INCORRECT-A BAD PHOTO OP WHILE PROTECTING OUR CITIZENS-ARE WE JUST MERE PAWNS?

SO MR. DO NOTHING DOES WHAT HE ALWAYS DOES IN BRIGHT OF DAY- NOTHING, EXCEPT GIVE AWAY THE STORE- WHILE BLAMING OTHERS.

KILLING/DISAPPEARING AMERICANS WITH NO JURISPRUDENCE IS ANTITHETICAL TO THE VERY EXISTENCE OF THIS COUNTRY. WE ARE A MILTARY FAMILY-MANY HAVE HONORABLY SERVED/SERVING.

THE USE OF DRONES WHILE DONE IN DARK OF SECRECY KILLS ENTIRE FAMILIES ON MANY OCCASSIONS FROM AN IMPERSONAL VIDEO GAME LIKE CONTROL PANEL FAR AWAY FROM THE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION IT TARGETS-LIKE ON A GAME PANEL-I'LL HAVE A LARGE FRIES WITH THAT LAST SHOT..NO WONDER PEOPLE SCATHE AT US

PEOPLE WHERE IS OUR NATIONAL SANITY GOING TO???

WHEN US ITIZENS CAN BE KILLED OR HAULED AWAY WITH OUT JURISPRUDENCE-I THOUGHT THIS ONLY HAPPENED IN KGB RUSSIA OR RED CHINA?

MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA AND HELP US.

“Let's Get'em. Talladega Red 1.”

Since: Nov 12

Clarskburg, WV

#11279 Mar 5, 2013
Louie Iquinto. Independent for Senate. 2014.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11280 Mar 5, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
"President Barack Obama has the legal authority to unleash deadly force—such as drone strikes—against Americans on U.S. soil without first putting them on trial, Attorney General Eric Holder wrote in a letter released Tuesday.
But Holder, writing to Republican Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky, underlined that Obama “has no intention” of targeting his fellow citizens with unmanned aerial vehicles and would do so only if facing “an extraordinary circumstance.”
This is OUTRAGEOUS, maybe the conspiracy nuts are right. The day they kill a US citizen on US soil is the day the next revolution starts. Holder should be removed from office. I have always supported my country and government regardless of the party in charge but this is unacceptable. The US Constitution trumps all. I guess I better watch for drones strikes now with these comments.
it's scary stuff. i'm starting to believe conspiracy theorists too...no one else is putting out any coherent explanations.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11281 Mar 5, 2013
cherokee mountain lady wrote:
why did Holder allow ATF to distribute many thousands of assualt weapons to Mexican drug cartels?? And, then hide all the facts-and accept no blame-even with a US citizen border patrol agent killed with one of these weapons--And, now they are-hysterically- going after our guns-AFTER THEY HELPED CREATE THE INITIAL PROPAGANDA HYSTERIA.
Why were the US guys in Bengazi given absolutely no help-even when it WAS KNOWN THEY WERE UNDER ATTACK WITH ENOUGH TIME TO MOBILIZE AND BRING SOME NAPALM DOWN ON THE SOB'S
OH RIGHT THAT WOULD BE POLITICALLY INCORRECT-A BAD PHOTO OP WHILE PROTECTING OUR CITIZENS-ARE WE JUST MERE PAWNS?
SO MR. DO NOTHING DOES WHAT HE ALWAYS DOES IN BRIGHT OF DAY- NOTHING, EXCEPT GIVE AWAY THE STORE- WHILE BLAMING OTHERS.
KILLING/DISAPPEARING AMERICANS WITH NO JURISPRUDENCE IS ANTITHETICAL TO THE VERY EXISTENCE OF THIS COUNTRY. WE ARE A MILTARY FAMILY-MANY HAVE HONORABLY SERVED/SERVING.
THE USE OF DRONES WHILE DONE IN DARK OF SECRECY KILLS ENTIRE FAMILIES ON MANY OCCASSIONS FROM AN IMPERSONAL VIDEO GAME LIKE CONTROL PANEL FAR AWAY FROM THE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION IT TARGETS-LIKE ON A GAME PANEL-I'LL HAVE A LARGE FRIES WITH THAT LAST SHOT..NO WONDER PEOPLE SCATHE AT US
PEOPLE WHERE IS OUR NATIONAL SANITY GOING TO???
WHEN US ITIZENS CAN BE KILLED OR HAULED AWAY WITH OUT JURISPRUDENCE-I THOUGHT THIS ONLY HAPPENED IN KGB RUSSIA OR RED CHINA?
MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA AND HELP US.
i'm praying for help everyday that the American people can get it together before it's too late. Sh*t's gettin' real, real fast.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11282 Mar 5, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPKKQn ijnsM
thanks! this video is great. EVERYONE WATCH!!

reality is insane!
hope

Huntington, WV

#11283 Mar 5, 2013

^^pay attention people!! we need you to wake up now!
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#11284 Mar 5, 2013
None of this matters to his immoral, unethical base.
KingArthur

United States

#11285 Mar 5, 2013
Crowley wrote:
None of this matters to his immoral, unethical base.
Really? Since I am the one who posted it and I am part of his immoral, unethical base. You are part of the problem.

“Emperor of the United States”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11286 Mar 5, 2013
At the peremtory request of a large majority of the citizens of these United States, I, Joshua Norton, formerly of Algoa Bay, Cape of Good Hope, and now for the past nine years and ten months of San Francisco, California, declare and proclaim myself Emperor of these U.S., and in virtue of the authority thereby in me vested, do hereby order and direct the representatives of the different States of the Union to assemble in the Musical Hall of this city on the 1st day of February next, then and there to make such alterations in the existing laws of the Union as may ameliorate the evils under which the country is laboring, and thereby cause confidence to exist, both at home and abroad, in our stability and integrity.

September 1859
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#11287 Mar 6, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Since I am the one who posted it and I am part of his immoral, unethical base. You are part of the problem.
We have a liar for a President, a moron for a Vice President, and a hired gun for an Attorney General and I am the problem? Gotta love you people on the left. Your arrogance is only exceeded by your ignorance.
1 post removed
ben

Richmond, VA

#11289 Mar 6, 2013
No one
hope

Huntington, WV

#11290 Mar 6, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a liar for a President, a moron for a Vice President, and a hired gun for an Attorney General and I am the problem? Gotta love you people on the left. Your arrogance is only exceeded by your ignorance.
they are sinister morons. obama supporters need to re-evaluate their beliefs. Take a close second look..
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#11291 Mar 6, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you,thank you very much.(Elvis has now left the building).
KingArthur

United States

#11292 Mar 6, 2013
Obama was better than the alternative, although that isnt saying much.
KingArthur

United States

#11293 Mar 6, 2013
This past election Republicans ran a greedy scumbag with a greedy scumbag VP who had already lost to a senile war monger with a dingbat VP who lost to Obama. I can only imagine who they run next. LOL
hope

Huntington, WV

#11294 Mar 6, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
This past election Republicans ran a greedy scumbag with a greedy scumbag VP who had already lost to a senile war monger with a dingbat VP who lost to Obama. I can only imagine who they run next. LOL
did you get your flu shot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wileyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Thu Frank 143
Smithfield name (Apr '08) Jun '14 thatsright 5
Straights Produce & Bakery moves to Mannington (May '10) Mar '13 dear lord help u ... 13
Amy Goddard (Jan '13) Jan '13 Craig D Straight 1
Emergency Services Levy On Special Election Ballot (Jun '11) Jun '11 Chuck Roberts 1
Wileyville Dating
Find my Match

Wileyville Jobs

Wileyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wileyville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wileyville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]