robert henry whatley, wife candelaria...

robert henry whatley, wife candelaria Leyva Whatley

Posted in the Wiley Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
frank whatley

Riverside, CA

#1 Mar 6, 2008
looking for candelaria's pic.have one of robert H. Whatley (will share). Candelaria was also marr. to my mother G/father Robert C. Jones after RHW died 1869 in Higbee co. Candelaria died in La Junta,she was born in N.M. Pena Blanca 28 Apr. 1849.
K Whatley

Zebulon, NC

#2 Jun 7, 2008
frank whatley wrote:
looking for candelaria's pic.have one of robert H. Whatley (will share). Candelaria was also marr. to my mother G/father Robert C. Jones after RHW died 1869 in Higbee co. Candelaria died in La Junta,she was born in N.M. Pena Blanca 28 Apr. 1849.
Hi ... would love to see the pic of R.H. Whatley that you have. He is my husband's great-great-grandfather. Thank you!
frank whatley

Canyon Country, CA

#3 Jul 8, 2008
K. Whatley,
Send me your E/mail address and I'll email a pic. which one of RHW sons was your husband related to??
Andres 1865-1933(my G/G/ father), Mariano 1867-?, Julian 1869-?. RHW wife was Candelaria Leyva
from New Mexico.
frank whatley

United States

#5 Sep 18, 2008
frank whatley wrote:
K. Whatley,
Send me your E/mail address and I'll email a pic. which one of RHW sons was your husband related to??
Andres 1865-1933(my G/G/ father), Mariano 1867-?, Julian 1869-?. RHW wife was Candelaria Leyva
from New Mexico.
My G/F was andrew whatley ( myfather Dennis F. Whatley) We have a few items on R.H. whatley: 1, pic 2. grave site pic.3. military records.4. pics of the 3 bros. andrew, julian, mariano 5.forms showing the boys trying to get RHW pension when he died
frank whatley

United States

#6 Sep 18, 2008
frank whatley wrote:
K. Whatley,
from New Mexico.
Sorry forgot to give you my e/mail address
[email protected]
K Whatley

Zebulon, NC

#7 Sep 23, 2008
frank whatley wrote:
K. Whatley,
from New Mexico.
Please send to kay at brightpathsolutions dot com.

Thank you!
K Whatley

Zebulon, NC

#8 Sep 23, 2008
PS - My husband is Jr. son of Frank Sr, son of Marion, son of Mariano Whatley and Carmen Chavez
Julian Whatley III

New Albin, IA

#9 Oct 1, 2008
Hi every one if you know me please post again i would like to meet some more of my family im looking forward to it!!!!
Julian Whatley III

New Albin, IA

#10 Oct 1, 2008
[email protected] please send pics of him
Julian D Whatley JR

UK

#11 Oct 15, 2008
I am looking for other memebers of the Whatley family. I live in Fountain, CO. Army stationed n Fort arson. I am in Iraq right now. But would appreciate any information. My email is [email protected]
GABRIEL A WHATLEY

Houston, TX

#12 Jan 14, 2010
IAM GABRIEL A WHATLEY I JUST CAME ACROSS THIS SIGHT AND ROBERT H WHATLEY IS MY GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE PICTURES OF MY GREAT GREAT GRAND FATHER. MY FATHER IS BEN S WHATLEY THE SON OF MARIANO WHATLEY IF YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT [email protected]
frank whatley

Long Beach, CA

#13 Jan 14, 2010
Gabriel, I'm frank whatley son of Dennis whatley,son of Andres whatley, son of robert henry whatley.RHW had 3 sons andres, mariano, Juliano.RHW's wife Candelaria Leyva was born in Pena Blanca N.M.RHW was born in England came to USA 1850 with his mother Mary Ann Whatley, married Wm. Levick in Conn. 1860(=-) 5 years.
I will send you pics of RHW, and the 3 sons soon I don't have a pic of his wife Candelaria, if you know of any one that has a pic. of her I would like to have a copy.
GABRIEL A WHATLEY

Houston, TX

#14 Jan 14, 2010
HELLO I RECIEVED THE RESPONSE YOU SENT I HAVE A PICTURE OF ROBERT H WHATLEY IN UNIFORM. MY GRANDFATHER IS MARIANO WHATLEY BROTHER OF ANDRES & JULIAN. MARIAO IS THE FATHER OF MY FATHER BEN WHATLEY ALL WHATLEY FAMILY FROM THE HIGBY-LA JUNTA COLORADO ALL OTHER BROTHERS AND COUSINS IN DENVER
frank whatley

Long Beach, CA

#15 Jan 15, 2010
GABRIEL A WHATLEY wrote:
HELLO I RECIEVED THE RESPONSE YOU SENT I HAVE A PICTURE OF ROBERT H WHATLEY IN UNIFORM. MY GRANDFATHER IS MARIANO WHATLEY BROTHER OF ANDRES & JULIAN. MARIAO IS THE FATHER OF MY FATHER BEN WHATLEY ALL WHATLEY FAMILY FROM THE HIGBY-LA JUNTA COLORADO ALL OTHER BROTHERS AND COUSINS IN DENVER
Gabriel,
I have pics of the 3 bros. plus a wedd. might be of your G.F. send me your E/mail add.and I will send.
My add:[email protected]
Mitch Medina-Whatley

Waterloo, Canada

#16 Jan 24, 2010
Any pics would be greatly appreciated Thanks. [email protected]
Mitch Medina-Whatley

Waterloo, Canada

#17 Jan 24, 2010
My name is Mitch Medina(Whatley)My Grandfather was Porfirio(Pete) Whatley Son of Mariano Whatley who I think is the son of Robert H Whatley. Porfirios brothers and sisters are Necito(william),Felix,Dennis,A lfonso,Nestor,Ben,Kenneth Whatley and a sister claudia Whatley. This is awesome! anymore info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
GABRIEL A WHATLEY

Houston, TX

#18 Jan 24, 2010
hello my name is gabriel whatley, is your mothers name inez and your father john. aunt anabelluncle arrnold uncle pete jr.and grandmother mary. p;ease write back thank you gabriel
Annabell Whatley

Denver, CO

#19 Jan 25, 2010
GABRIEL A WHATLEY wrote:
hello my name is gabriel whatley, is your mothers name inez and your father john. aunt anabelluncle arrnold uncle pete jr.and grandmother mary. p;ease write back thank you gabriel
hi gabriel
just found you can you send me a pic of the 3 brothers & of robert h whatley any info you have would be appreciated we dont have any family history at all all i have is a pic of the bronze head stone that was recently put on robert h whatley grave in higbee thats all i have been able to get. good to talk to you hope to hear from you soon
annabell
Annabell Whatley

Denver, CO

#20 Jan 25, 2010
frank whatley wrote:
looking for candelaria's pic.have one of robert H. Whatley (will share). Candelaria was also marr. to my mother G/father Robert C. Jones after RHW died 1869 in Higbee co. Candelaria died in La Junta,she was born in N.M. Pena Blanca 28 A

pr. 1849.
frank my name is annabell whatley my father was porfirio (pete) whatley his father was marion whatley of higbee,co i would like to see the pic you haveof robert h whatley all i have is a pic of his bronzxe headstone that was rexcently put on his grave in the higbee cemetery i dont have very much history if you can share what you have i would appreciate it

Since: Jan 10

United States

#21 Jan 25, 2010
Annabell send me your e/mail will send you a pic of RHW and his 3 sons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wiley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherry stem;-) (Jan '15) Jun '16 Anonymous 2
Living in La Junta (Sep '09) Jan '16 Lost in La Junta 18
The new Holiday Inn (Oct '15) Oct '15 sad mama 1
News LPD arrests 2 suspects on counterfeiting charges (Jan '14) Sep '15 Clutchpak77 5
Fort Lyon Car Show (Jun '15) Jun '15 Anonymous 2
News Second half propels Holly boys to title in Arka... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Lebron James 1
News Fire in Arkansas River out, Chief says - Lamar ... (Apr '11) Nov '11 stacee23 11

Wiley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wiley Mortgages