Electric Co's in Wildwood

Electric Co's in Wildwood

Posted in the Wildwood Forum

Ivy

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2007
I am moving to the area and notice that there are several choices for electric service. Which one is the best?
geoffrey

United States

#2 Jan 31, 2007
I AM FROM SUMTER COUNTY WILDWOOD,. FLA POWER IS THE CHEAPEST. AND NOT SECO WHO BUYS FROM FLA POWER .LIVED THERE 30YRS .THATS IF YOU HAVE A CHOICE> THEY HAVE DIFFERENT ZONES THEY COVER...
Ivy wrote:
I am moving to the area and notice that there are several choices for electric service. Which one is the best?
Ivy

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2007
Thank you so much. I will definitely look into it.
GEOFFREY

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2007
Ivy wrote:
Thank you so much. I will dLefinitely look into it.
PS. LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP YOU IN ANYWAY> PEST CONTROL,LAWN & LANDSCAPING ETC. NATIVE OF SUMTER COUNTY>>>>SURE MISS IT.....GEOFFREY
Ivy

United States

#5 Feb 2, 2007
Geoffrey, any information that you could provide would be great. I will need both of the servies you mentioned above. We will also be fencing our yard and if you know of any good companies or individuals, please let me know.

Why did you move?

“Proud Mommy of Four”

Since: Dec 06

Leesburg, Florida

#6 Feb 2, 2007
Progress Energy, and SECO are the two main power suppliers to Wildwood. We never had any problems from Progress Energy, but SECO may be cheaper because it is customer-owned.

I lived in Wildwood for a year and a half before moving to Leesburg to be closer to my hubby's work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wildwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk Of The Villages (TOTV) (Jul '14) 2 hr Village Kitty 631
jtg Sat jtg 1
Best area golf courses? (Apr '15) Sat jtg 2
shower loofas (poufs) on cars in and around vil... (Dec '14) Mar 23 SnowbirdCDN 48
News Snowbirds causing traffic congestion (Jan '16) Mar 16 Obedia 18
News The right way to drive the Jacaranda roundabout... Mar 16 Anuci 1
News How Bass Pro Shops bypassed University Town Cen... (Jul '14) Mar 14 ZIONISM 666 7

Wildwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wildwood Mortgages