|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Alexis,
You are in her inner circle and Gracie puts on a good front. Knew her in Ohio and have followed since 2007-2008 on Talk of the Villages. She is the most convincing liar I have ever seen. She will tell you one thing and then go right out and say the opposite. Don't think she has any real friends from home because she is so fake. She has newbies she picks up on Talk of the Villages who don't really know her. She is very very rich women through no fault of her own. She is also very dumb and has no idea what goes on in the Villages. She is Gracie.
Alexis

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Stacy wrote:
Alexis,
You are in her inner circle and Gracie puts on a good front. Knew her in Ohio and have followed since 2007-2008 on Talk of the Villages. She is the most convincing liar I have ever seen. She will tell you one thing and then go right out and say the opposite. Don't think she has any real friends from home because she is so fake. She has newbies she picks up on Talk of the Villages who don't really know her. She is very very rich women through no fault of her own. She is also very dumb and has no idea what goes on in the Villages. She is Gracie.
Stacy, trust me, I am NOT in her inner circle. I cannot believe we are talking about the same woman. I always thought she had so many friends and seemed so sincere. When you say that she is a liar, can you give me some examples? I always believed her. She seemed to be knowledgeable about what is going on in The Villages but you're saying she's not???
Kitty

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

I'll give you one. She (GracieGirl) always say "least said, best mended". The lady has 16,500 posts on TOTV. She must be terribly insecure. She feels like she has to comment on EVERY thread! I don't think she has much of a life outside of TOTV.
Alexis

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Kitty wrote:
I'll give you one. She (GracieGirl) always say "least said, best mended". The lady has 16,500 posts on TOTV. She must be terribly insecure. She feels like she has to comment on EVERY thread! I don't think she has much of a life outside of TOTV.
Well, in all fairness to GracieGirl, she has a severely mentally disabled daughter. The daughter is virtually tethered to her loving mother. GracieGirl's daughter has no friends of her own other than her mom's friends. So maybe the reason why GracieGirl has so many posts is because she has to be at home with her disabled daughter?
Kitty

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Alexis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in all fairness to GracieGirl, she has a severely mentally disabled daughter. The daughter is virtually tethered to her loving mother. GracieGirl's daughter has no friends of her own other than her mom's friends. So maybe the reason why GracieGirl has so many posts is because she has to be at home with her disabled daughter?
Wow, I posted a whole reply to you that didn't post. I will try again.
I've heard others talk about her daughter and how she won't let her have any friends. I plan to go to her party in Oct. and will see then if any of her friends are there.
I'm guessing you are new to Gracie. If you bring up her name to someone most likely, they will roll their eyes. She really isn't that well liked. She insults everyone. Oh course she starts out by flattering them and then BOOM! The insults start flying. They are very passive aggressive so many people don't see them, but they are there.
This is just my opinion I will get a better feel after the party.
Alexis

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard others talk about her daughter and how she won't let her have any friends. I plan to go to her party in Oct. and will see then if any of her friends are there.
I'm guessing you are new to Gracie. If you bring up her name to someone most likely, they will roll their eyes. She really isn't that well liked. She insults everyone. Oh course she starts out by flattering them and then BOOM! The insults start flying. They are very passive aggressive so many people don't see them, but they are there.
Oh how nice, Kitty, that you're going to her gathering. It will be interesting to hear if her sweet daughter has friends of her own who attend.

Honestly, I'm "not new to Gracie". Maybe I was blind to the real Gracie? I have heard it said time after time that there are "Fifty Shades of GRAcie" but I defended her to the nth degree.
Kitty

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Alexis wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how nice, Kitty, that you're going to her gathering. It will be interesting to hear if her sweet daughter has friends of her own who attend.
Honestly, I'm "not new to Gracie". Maybe I was blind to the real Gracie? I have heard it said time after time that there are "Fifty Shades of GRAcie" but I defended her to the nth degree.
I'm not crazy about "forums" Any place we can take this conversation private?
Alexis

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not crazy about "forums" Any place we can take this conversation private?
I had to tweak my trip a bit because of family problems so I will be down there in early October. Can you meet me at Dunkin' Donuts in Spanish Springs the morning after GracieGirl''s party. 9 am. I'll wear orange.
Kitty

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

9 a little early, 10? I'll wear orange as well.
Alexis

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Ok. See you then.
Orange is the new black, you know!
Shelia

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Could you ladies come back on and give a report. I've seen her and her daughter. She can be charming but she has a dark side. I've seen her go after people on Talk of the Villages. Looking forward to your report.
Sarah

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get it. If you are not a GracieGirl asskisser, why are you going to her party ? Why were you even invited ?
Something's fishy here. GracieGirl would only invite you if you agree with everything she spouts on TOTV, If you disagree with her even ONCE...you'd be off the list.
Kitty

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get it. If you are not a GracieGirl asskisser, why are you going to her party ? Why were you even invited ?
Something's fishy here. GracieGirl would only invite you if you agree with everything she spouts on TOTV, If you disagree with her even ONCE...you'd be off the list.
Sarah, Gracie issued an all out invitation to EVERYONE and anyone on TOTV to come over to her house for a gathering. She took down the thread when so many of us accepted.
Sarah

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah, Gracie issued an all out invitation to EVERYONE and anyone on TOTV to come over to her house for a gathering. She took down the thread when so many of us accepted.
Are you Kitty Gilchrist ?
Alexis

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

I was wondering the same exact thing. But....the TOTV KittyGilchrist that I know is really Marilyn.
Moe

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Just reading Graciegirl on TOTV. She's showing her dumb and nasty side-on some posts. I think she's used the same logic and put downs for over 7 years. She definitely is entertaining. Where is the click who always kiss her ass- backing her up on the Gracie board? Report on her party and have fun.
Kitty

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

What posts????
Kitty

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

I don't see any posts where Gracie is being nasty, and who is the click?
Moe

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey Kitty, you changed your location.!!! Are you Gracie or one of the click(nasty group) like Peachie seems to be...
Kitty

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Now, how am I supposed to answer that? You've already made up your mind before you asked the question.

Who is Peachie?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Wildwood Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wildwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••