Body found in Lake George identified

Body found in Lake George identified

There are 18 comments on the WDBO-AM Orlando story from Jul 22, 2008, titled Body found in Lake George identified. In it, WDBO-AM Orlando reports that:

The body Volusia County Deputies pulled out of Lake George on Sunday has been identified as Ryan W. Evans, 26, of Wildwood, Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDBO-AM Orlando.

bob

Johnson City, NY

#1 Jul 23, 2008
what a tragedy
tkw

Utica, NY

#2 Jul 24, 2008
Ryan was one of the best friends any1 could ever had.
John

Lockwood, NY

#3 Jul 24, 2008
no way he drowned! Ryan was to strong to have just drowned. I want the truth!!!!!!
Leslie

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jul 24, 2008
Rest in Peace, Ryan.
Mel

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Jul 29, 2008
RIP Ryan
Scott and Rhiannon

Titusville, FL

#6 Aug 17, 2008
We loved you Ryan like you were family. We will try to help Jessica as much as we can. You were a great man and we will miss you. I got a picture of you that we will hold near our hearts. We hope they found who did this to you, we agree with John that you were to strong to have just drowned. Keep your eyes on us from up there, you will always be in our prayers. Always.
jessica

Fort Wayne, IN

#7 Oct 18, 2008
ryan,i love you and miss you so much!your safe at home now,baby!I know we will be together again,in time and be the family planned.I know kyra has the best gaurdian angel to watch over her. you will always be her daddy and the love of my life!I cherrish every memory we have shared.You are my one true love,you give me strenghth and courage.I know you'll always be able to listen to my prayers and it makes me feel better about life and all it's crazy events. Thank you for sharing the last couple years of your life with me and kyra. You are forever in my heart,rest in peace,Ryan.I hope to see you in my dreams!
Motorcycle Pete

United States

#8 Oct 22, 2008
Ryan, You were & always be a dear friend even tho i didnt know you long you touch my heart and you taught me alot i am really going to miss you RIP my friend Later MP
nick

Johnson City, NY

#9 Nov 12, 2008
jessica wrote:
ryan,i love you and miss you so much!your safe at home now,baby!I know we will be together again,in time and be the family planned.I know kyra has the best gaurdian angel to watch over her. you will always be her daddy and the love of my life!I cherrish every memory we have shared.You are my one true love,you give me strenghth and courage.I know you'll always be able to listen to my prayers and it makes me feel better about life and all it's crazy events. Thank you for sharing the last couple years of your life with me and kyra. You are forever in my heart,rest in peace,Ryan.I hope to see you in my dreams!
Jessica it's nick call me please
Betty Weaver

Azalea, OR

#10 Dec 21, 2008
Ryan we were wach others first love and we had 4 wonderful years together. We even tought of getting back together a few years ago. You are at home with your mom,dad,grandma,and grandpa who all loved you dearly. You have always been in my prayers and I know I will see you in heaven again one day. Love you always, Betty
Jessie

Dingmans Ferry, PA

#11 Jun 24, 2009
John wrote:
no way he drowned! Ryan was to strong to have just drowned. I want the truth!!!!!!
I don't think he drowned either. i didn't know him but i know what people are capable of. Please contact me. AKA Jersey
Jessie

Dingmans Ferry, PA

#12 Jun 24, 2009
nick wrote:
<quoted text> Jessica it's nick call me please
Please contact me at [email protected] Nick, i need to talk to Jessica, she knows me.
Jessie

Dingmans Ferry, PA

#13 Jun 25, 2009
John wrote:
I didn't know Ryan, but i think he didn't drown also. I know what people are acaplable of.
just me

Stamford, NY

#14 Sep 9, 2009
Motorcycle Pete wrote:
Ryan, You were & always be a dear friend even tho i didnt know you long you touch my heart and you taught me alot i am really going to miss you RIP my friend Later MP
Pete, get ahold of me please. I am Ryan's family.
[email protected]
jessica

Fort Wayne, IN

#15 Sep 9, 2009
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, get ahold of me please. I am Ryan's family.
[email protected]
Vallery it's me Jessica. what's up why do you need to talk to Pete?
Jesse marie

Trenton, NJ

#16 Sep 9, 2009
jessica, i got your e-mail, please get in touch with me.
just me

Stamford, NY

#17 Sep 10, 2009
jessica wrote:
<quoted text> Vallery it's me Jessica. what's up why do you need to talk to Pete?
jessica, you get ahold of me then. the number I have for you is disconnected.
jessica

Fort Wayne, IN

#18 Sep 10, 2009
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
jessica, you get ahold of me then. the number I have for you is disconnected.
my home # is 3525085151 for ones needing to talk to me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wildwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk Of The Villages (TOTV) (Jul '14) 1 hr Just me 433
the kool seal guy 3 hr TheDrugSmith 1
News Democrat asks Villages to stop playing Hillary ... Sun tbird19482 44
News Man charged for bilking elderly over ac system ... Aug 26 Marvin 1
Defense against Zika Aug 26 Soddy 4
Home sales in The Villages slowing down Aug 21 Morgan 1
Year 1967 Wildwood Florida exit (Feb '14) Aug 3 David 5

Wildwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance