Larry LeCroy -Monday, September 22, 2008

Larry LeCroy -Monday, September 22, 2008

There are 2 comments on the The Daily Commercial story from Sep 22, 2008, titled Larry LeCroy -Monday, September 22, 2008. In it, The Daily Commercial reports that:

Larry LeCroy was born on Dec. 1, 1947 in Greenwood, S.C., to Marie Sheriff LeCroy and Archie West LeCroy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Commercial.

lynn smith

United States

#1 Oct 2, 2008
My prayers are with your wife and family.Larry was my big brother,though we hardly knew each other.He was my half-brother,still my brother. I'm sorry I learned of your death while looking on the computer for you.may you rest in peace,GOD bless all whom you loved
D Lecroy

Orange Park, FL

#2 Oct 26, 2008
I to pray for his wife Peggy, son Little Larry, and Heather. He was my uncle. I just leaned of his death from my daughter. I sorry, i don't remember you well, But i always looked up to Smokey(your dad).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wildwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk Of The Villages (TOTV) (Jul '14) 3 hr marion me 393
Trouble At Stonecrest (Oct '12) 10 hr Fourball 25
News Man accused of shooting into home of woman he h... Tue Edward 5
surveylance cameras needed Jul 23 Just me 4
News STDs Running Rampant In Retirement Community (May '06) Jul 18 pailrider 110
clinton cash movie coming out Jul 15 Dr who 5
can we discuss why crime is so RAMPANT in Sumte... Jul 15 Just me 5

Wildwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wildwood Mortgages