Review: Cotillion Southern Cafe

Review: Cotillion Southern Cafe

Posted in the Wildwood Forum

Sarah Johnson

Apopka, FL

#1 Jun 23, 2008
Very nice atmosphere. Located in an old bank and decorated with old sheet music, photos, and antiques. Waitress was pleasant and recommeded their signature dish, shrimpngrits, best I ever had. my husband ordered their chicken pot pie served from a gray boat over puff pastry. He loved it! The owners are Kathy and her husband and do all the cooking themselves using old family recipes. Its hard to find but well worth the effort.
Matt

Fort Myers, FL

#2 Jun 26, 2008
Very classy. Excellant food. Exceptional Service. Dine in the past. Something everyone should experiance.
Donna _ Ron

Lady Lake, FL

#3 Mar 6, 2010
You no longer have to travel to Savannah or Charleston for good southern cooking. Shrimp and grits....excellent, the ribs......outstanding, house salad....perfect dressing, cornbread and flavored butter....scrumptious, desserts.....out of this world (huge portions). The overall atmosphere was eclectic and fun. Kathi and staff were gracious and efficient. What a great dining experience. We'll be back!
Dave-Linda

Ocala, FL

#4 Mar 20, 2010
The food is fantastic. Real home cooked entrees, incredible appetizers, delicious fresh salads, fresh prepared cornbread, and top it off with a piece of the best cake you will ever have. After a constant diet of high salt-high fat food at mediocre chain restaurants the dining experience at Cotillion really stands out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wildwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Squares Entertainment (SOUND ENGINEERING) Fri Chaplain1 1
Donald Trump LOL Fri Pissed 14
Talk Of The Villages (TOTV) (Jul '14) May 26 1hungdown 335
the fall of america May 24 Herman 7
Seat savers at the villages squares. May 24 Herman 1
the villages star golf carts what a joke (Aug '14) May 23 Brownwood Bob 19
a JURY trial for simple ShopLifting of one item? May 22 RuffnReddy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wildwood Mortgages