Sumter drug sweep nets 40 suspected d...

Sumter drug sweep nets 40 suspected dealers

There are 36 comments on the The Daily Commercial story from Sep 26, 2009, titled Sumter drug sweep nets 40 suspected dealers. In it, The Daily Commercial reports that:

Falling down one after another, almost 40 suspected drug dealers have been arrested within the past week throughout Sumter County in what officers called "Operation Dominoes." The arrests were the result of a three-month investigation that was ignited with undercover drug buys and capped off with warrant sweeps, raids and the seizure of nearly 30 ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Commercial.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#23 Apr 6, 2012
oh and dont forget everyone outside of center hill in stuckey . stuckey is crack , heroine , and exstacy city .
Hilda Bryant

Wildwood, FL

#24 Feb 2, 2013
my husband was locked up in sep for probation vio he was sitting out under the carport and this meth dealer was out there and he had to put meth in my husband coffee he is still walking around he hads also hads missed my 16teen year old up on it my son is in a substance abese program now this mother f..... needs to be locked up a the key needs to be throw away we live in webster fl i sure wish we could get the hell out of sumter county it real is to many drugs around here.
fortune

Wildwood, FL

#26 Feb 4, 2013
like hilda bryant said never leave your drink around a drug dealer he will try and get you hooked on it so he can get your money.just said no to drug.
BLUE JEAN

Wildwood, FL

#27 Feb 4, 2013
WELL I SURE HOPE SUMTER COUNTRY KEEPS THE METH DEALING AND COCAINE DEALING IN JAIL THIS TIME BUT THEY WILL BE LET GO JUST WATCH AND SEE. LIVE IN WEBSTER FLORIDA
Big T

Wildwood, FL

#28 Feb 4, 2013
LIVE IN WEBSTER FLORIDA STILL ARE A LOTS OF DRUG DEALING AROUND HERE ONE WHITE GIRL SHE WAS IN JAIL BUT LET HER GO SHE DRIVES A YELLOW MUSTANG SHE IS A BIG TIME DRUG DEALER OF MECATIONS PILL SHE GET THE YOUNG BOYS TO SEAL FOR HER THE BOYS ARE IN JAIL THEY NEED TO KEEP HER THERE TO.
MAX

Wildwood, FL

#29 Feb 4, 2013
Live in webster keep the drug dealing locked up they want to get you hooked on meth or coke and then sell you salt

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#30 Feb 27, 2013
dude im from croom a cootche right outside webster just south of bushnell and i tell ya all of sumter county all the way through ridge manner to dade city and zypherhills ocala leesburg oxford bushnell sumterville and wildwood is drug central trust me im one of the original croom boys if it has to with drugs sumtercounty is center of the entire florida drug trade as its a crossroads for the turnpike and i 75 and the very heart of florida it all has to come though sumter county eventually and you would not belive the organized crime and gangs in sumter each town like webster has a neighborhood right next to the middle school that is for nothing but to get your drugs wildwood has kings court bushnell has across the tracks if you grew up there and knew the people i know you would see millions of dollars just in weed pass through everyday andf 90% of it is ran by the bushnell and wildwood police department and the cops deal drugs everyone in sumter county thats not a bible thumper mind you either deals or does drugs or knows someone who does. these cities such as mt dora groveland dadecity trilacootche ridge manor croom a cootche webster terry town oxford sumterville bushnell wildwood the villages leesburg crystal river inverness is where you can go and ask anyone on the street where can i get this or this and they can get it within the hour or know someone who does and 90% the time its a cop such as bushnell p.d's finest shawn galven or tony prevatt and dont forget the county jail house in bushnell not naming names but simpson and officer stone aka the prision gaurds either are or were still dealing as far as i knew til i moved to texas 8 years ago and ther last i saw them i know cause stone and simpson sold to me and my good friends in croom and webster regularly..
MissyR

Lady Lake, FL

#32 May 18, 2013
anm0404 wrote:
I think it is great that they are getting dangerous drug dealers off our streets but it's also funny because someone close to me was arrested not long before this sweep, him and a friend were in on something together they had the exact same charges but my friend's bond was like $20,000 higher than the other guy's because he "knew" someone. They did end up getting the same punishment though. Also, it's funny how you see a guy mess up one time and get kicked to the curb but then the next guy can be in and out of jail every week for different things and always seems to get out of it. So much for fair and equal "justice" for all huh?
I agree 100%... In Sumter County it comes down to 3 things 1) who u know 2) who your parents know and 3) If it is election time.
MissyR

Lady Lake, FL

#33 May 18, 2013
Hilda Bryant wrote:
my husband was locked up in sep for probation vio he was sitting out under the carport and this meth dealer was out there and he had to put meth in my husband coffee he is still walking around he hads also hads missed my 16teen year old up on it my son is in a substance abese program now this mother f..... needs to be locked up a the key needs to be throw away we live in webster fl i sure wish we could get the hell out of sumter
county it real is to many drugs around
here.

There are drugs everywhere first of all. I am almost positive that a meth dealer did not put meth inyour husbands coffee that may be the story your husband gave you but put your glasseson and see through all the lies. I agree this dealer should be locked up but there will always be another deaker to replace him. I think it would serve you and your family better to focus on getting them help with their addictions and for you to go to some Alonon meetings so you can get support for yourself in how to deal with all of this.
crazybitch

United States

#36 Jan 7, 2015
Listen drugs are everywhere hell just go to okahumpka u can get anything and everything rite there and besides if they do get the big boys belive they have there back up salers always
druginfestation

Wildwood, FL

#37 Jan 8, 2015
major drug problems in coleman florida all the high grade premium marijuana and narcotics you would ever want all centrally located in a triangle central avenue>>> evans street >>> cr519a its all concentrated in this area most of us don't do drugs and we don't deserve this drug infestation in our own neighborhoods and with our children you can see the drug traffic all day all night cars trucks bikes walking its all here
joyce

Wildwood, FL

#38 Jan 8, 2015
THE_BLACKFLAG_RESISTANCE wrote:
dude im from croom a cootche right outside webster just south of bushnell and i tell ya all of sumter county all the way through ridge manner to dade city and zypherhills ocala leesburg oxford bushnell sumterville and wildwood is drug central trust me im one of the original croom boys if it has to with drugs sumtercounty is center of the entire florida drug trade as its a crossroads for the turnpike and i 75 and the very heart of florida it all has to come though sumter county eventually and you would not belive the organized crime and gangs in sumter each town like webster has a neighborhood right next to the middle school that is for nothing but to get your drugs wildwood has kings court bushnell has across the tracks if you grew up there and knew the people i know you would see millions of dollars just in weed pass through everyday andf 90% of it is ran by the bushnell and wildwood police department and the cops deal drugs everyone in sumter county thats not a bible thumper mind you either deals or does drugs or knows someone who does. these cities such as mt dora groveland dadecity trilacootche ridge manor croom a cootche webster terry town oxford sumterville bushnell wildwood the villages leesburg crystal river inverness is where you can go and ask anyone on the street where can i get this or this and they can get it within the hour or know someone who does and 90% the time its a cop such as bushnell p.d's finest shawn galven or tony prevatt and dont forget the county jail house in bushnell not naming names but simpson and officer stone aka the prision gaurds either are or were still dealing as far as i knew til i moved to texas 8 years ago and ther last i saw them i know cause stone and simpson sold to me and my good friends in croom and webster regularly..
i think coleman is in the top 10 now from what i see daily we need your help here it all seems to be concentrated in one area central avenue and evans street
dennis

Wildwood, FL

#39 Jan 8, 2015
i pointed out to the authorities which trailer was all the activity in coleman and still they aint done anything
sellsveggies

Wildwood, FL

#40 Jan 8, 2015
THE_BLACKFLAG_RESISTANCE wrote:
been here for almost 50 years now. i have many customers. i talk to many people here in coleman. i've lived here for almost 50 years but never before have i ever heard so many complaints from residents about one particular drug dealer just off evans street four way stop just down that road.
George72

Wildwood, FL

#41 Jan 8, 2015
jennigottheheckouttathere wrote:
Sumter county is a backwards , corrupt, dead end crap hole. The only people who do not get it are the ones who have not left town in twenty years. The jail system is corrupt, the town leaves nothing to the imagination, and it is a mess of crack, and meth. It has gotten worse over the past 5-7 years and if you want to survive and get away you need to leave that place far behind you. To understand , you have to have lived there. There is no growth in that town, and that breeds no hope, drugs, abuse and a system set to jail even not dangerous criminals at bails set so high you would have to sell crack just to get off a ticket violation. Yes they need to get dangerous dealers off the street, but someone should clean out house of those in power in that one horse town first and foremost.
i agree totally

i had a chance to buy some property in coleman. upon further investigation i found that several of the neighbors were drug dealers so i made the right decision and said no. it used to be called coleman terrace but i don't know what they call it now.
normal speech in lake pan

Wildwood, FL

#42 Jan 8, 2015
foth-traila-down-dat-road wrote:
aintit da foth un? he say C..R..519-A rights( what be its good lawd he gots the stuffs dont he? evrythin
are you American or just plain stupid with your words? did you learn to speak and write correctly, or are you just stupid? speak normal English if you would like to be taken seriously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wildwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk of the villages bigotry 2 hr A Younger Villager 100
Kenya welcomes their native son Obama? Sun Alex 7
Domestic Terorits Sat John 10
where you Bufford's tree trimmers at? you know ... Jul 23 TheBLANKSmith 2
the villages star golf carts what a joke (Aug '14) Jul 21 Gilcrest Gimp 11
Year 1967 Wildwood Florida exit (Feb '14) Jul 21 David 4
Rude people of The Villages Jul 18 Andy 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wildwood Mortgages